• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Oct/Nov NBA 2007-2008 Season Thread - AKA San Antonio's Off-Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
We still suck though. Oh well getting better.

At least people will shut the hell up about Bosh though, he is back.

Amare is such a piece of shit. I was ridiculed by Phoenix fans at another forum when I suggested that the Suns should trade him:

1) He has attitude problems. He is a whiner and clashes with teammates.

2) He cannot play defense. Even Dirk can play better defense than him and that is saying a lot.

3) He is injury prone.

4) He stays in foul trouble and kills his team nearly every night as a result.

They should have made a huge push for Garnett when they could.

We are still going to lose this game. Phoenix is going to go on a huge run to open the 4th quarter...just watch.

I've been through this too many times.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
emeka and shaq are doing great for my fantasy team tonight :lol

shaq 25 points 9 boards 2 blks

go go go diesel!

Am I the only one that thinks that Nash has been completely out of it this year? He has been turning the ball over a lot, his teammates haven't been hitting shots so his assists are down, and he isn't playing any defense whatsoever.

Meier

Dwight closing in on 20-20. One more board. Bought to be 5-1.. we had that amazing start last season though and totally choked, so I can't get my hopes up too much yet. I really do feel like this team has a great shot at winning the Southeast now that we've got a real scoring threat to compliment Dwight.

Tamanon

Banned
Meier said:
Dwight closing in on 20-20. One more board. Bought to be 5-1.. we had that amazing start last season though and totally choked, so I can't get my hopes up too much yet. I really do feel like this team has a great shot at winning the Southeast now that we've got a real scoring threat to compliment Dwight.

See! You didn't need Billy D after all!

strikeselect

SMUSH FREAKING PARKER HAS GOT TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 0 - 5 WTF

we need WADE

strikeselect

The suns started 1-5 last year and still won 60 games 

I've got faith in this team once Wade comes back

Kak.efes

0-19

:lol

I never thought I'd see a SHAQ team go 0-19, WTF. Can they beat NY? Nash is just.. ridiculous. Marion with twenty four boards, damn.

I can't predict anything until the twenty game mark, too many aberrations early, same as last year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lamar looking nice the first few minutes. doesnt look like he is coming off a bad shoulder injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom