• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official October 2008 NPD Results

doicare said:
Worldwide on a monthly basis the ps3 is outselling the 360 and this has been happening for a very long time. Unless the ps3 never gets a price drop it's not a matter of if the ps3 will over take the 360 it's a matter of when.

Where are your numbers? 360 crossed into the 6 million user category in EU back in July with no Sony retort on where the PS3 stood in that region comparatively. 360 has been selling more than the PS3 in Japan for the last 2 months. The 400k YTD lead the PS3 had in NA is now usurped by 16k 360 units and seems to be on task to grow even more in both EU & NA by the end of the year.

FrankT

Ars does a breakdown of top ten per platform YTD with comparisons of First versus Third Party;

Sales numbers are hard to come by when it comes to the gaming industry; there is no public source of information for what games and consoles are selling. The closest thing that the press has is the monthly sales report from the NPD Group. These numbers are important, and every game blog on every corner of the Internet publishes its take on what the numbers mean. Having a game on the top ten sales is big news; your title looks like a success, and suddenly everyone is talking about it. Publishers love a blockbuster, so Ars asks the question: year to date, what consoles are owning the monthly top ten list?

We studied the last ten months of data from NPD and tabulated how many games each console had in the top ten list each month. As of October, here are the totals:

2zqhqxh.png

The trends are obvious. When it comes to the best-selling games month after month, the Wii and the Xbox 360 dominate. Digging a little deeper, however, and you can begin to see why the 360 is so enticing to third-party developers: 25 of the 34 games the Wii put on the list were published by Nintendo itself. Each game also stayed on the charts month after month. Titles like Mario Kart, Wii Play, and Wii Fit were each counted multiple times; Wii Play is rarely off the chart. This is good news for Nintendo, but bad news for everyone else: Nintendo excels at selling Nintendo games and keeping a few games relevant for a long time.

Here is another way of looking at the data, after we've removed Nintendo first-party games and titles that chart multiple times:

dcbs6e.png

The Xbox 360, by contrast, charts many third-party games each month. Many different games. In almost every case where a multiplatform game was released on multiple consoles, the 360 version hit the charts while the PS3 version was either nowhere to be seen, or sold in far fewer numbers. In August, Madden 2009 sold 1 million units on the Xbox 360, and 643,000 on the PS3. It was a hit on both consoles, but the 360 took the number one slot—and by no small margin.

The PS2 only charted nine games this year, but there is another clear trend: tie-ins, ports, and "event" games do very well. If you look at the games that made it into the top ten list you'll see what I mean. Guitar Hero 2, Transformers, Madden '09, Lego Indiana Jones... all these games were put on every system under the sun and were part of a major franchise. If you have a title with broad appeal, it's worth porting it to the aging PS2.

The DS is just like the Wii in that Nintendo games do very well. The PS3 does fine with the ultra-huge releases, such as EA's sports games and a few exclusives, such as LittleBigPlanet and Metal Gear Solid 4, but publishers have to see what's so clear on the chart: the 360 sells many more games to many more people.

While the fights taking place under the top ten list are largely invisible to the public, it wouldn't be a surprise if these trends continued when looking at the top twenty, or even the top thirty. Sony lacks the ability to chart a wide array of blockbusters, and the publishers know it.

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20081116-npd-software-top-ten-list-the-360-is-a-publishers-best-bet.html

Deku

Banned
arsetechnica said:
While the fights taking place under the top ten list are largely invisible to the public, it wouldn't be a surprise if these trends continued when looking at the top twenty, or even the top thirty. Sony lacks the ability to chart a wide array of blockbusters, and the publishers know it.

Having been privy to top 30 lists , this assumption simply isn't true and won't hold up.

For one, there aren't enough big name titles for the PS3 or Nintendo 1st party titles for the assumed trends to hold.

Deku said:
Having been privy to top 30 lists , this assumption simply isn't true and won't hold up.

For one, there aren't enough big name titles for the PS3 or Nintendo 1st party titles for the assumed trends to hold.

There are about as much big name PS3 titles as there are 360 titles. (going by third party releases of course which both systems get versions of) That statement actually can hold up.

Jokeropia

It should be noted that the top ten gives a very limited picture of the overall market:

p15.gif

You wouldn't think looking at the top ten charts that DS is the #2 system for software sales YTD after Wii, and that 360 is only #4 after PS2.

Jokeropia said:
It should be noted that the top ten gives a very limited picture of the overall market:

You wouldn't think looking at the top ten charts that DS is the #2 system for software sales YTD after Wii, and that 360 is only #4 after PS2.
It's also to note that much of the unit sales for the DS and wii numbers are of Nintendo first party software sales. With third party rounding out whatever is left.

FrankT

Revelations said:
Where are your numbers? 360 crossed into the 6 million user category in EU back in July with no Sony retort on where the PS3 stood in that region comparatively. 360 has been selling more than the PS3 in Japan for the last 2 months. The 400k YTD lead the PS3 had in NA is now usurped by 16k 360 units and seems to be on task to grow even more in both EU & NA by the end of the year.

Yea, it is a pretty questionable claim to say the least for the last two months or so. With US plus Japan it would take EU and others for sure. Anyhow with the comments from Bach about sales in Europe since the price drop it's pretty unlikely at this point.

Jokeropia

Revelations said:
It's also to note that much of the unit sales for the DS and wii numbers are of Nintendo first party software sales.
While that might be the case, you cannot draw any conclusions whatsoever regarding how much from just the top ten charts.

Fact is that third party sales have outpaced first party sales on both DS and Wii lately:

p35.gif

p36.gif

(Note the third party chart reaching almost 40 million and the first party being slightly over 30.)

p37.gif

p38.gif

Jokeropia said:
While that might be the case, you cannot draw any conclusions whatsoever regarding how much from just the top ten charts.

Fact is that third party sales have outpaced first party sales on both DS and Wii lately:

(chartzzzzzz)

You're talking about overall sales across ALL 3rd party releases; the Ars report is talking about sales per 3rd party game (albeit, on a top 10 perspective, which is not the whole story... just the most important part of the story ;)). The key is the number of sales per title though, which is more important to a publisher than the overall sales of course. A prospective game publisher tries to project how many units of Game X will sell on each system. S/he doesn't care nearly as much about the overall 3rd party sales.

FrankT

freddy said:
Interesting that the Xbox/360 software share doesnt seem to have grown at all despite the overall increase in overall sales.

referring to this: http://www.irwebcasting.com/081031/19/05aa1cbb9a/image/p15.gif

It's overall nextgen share obviously hasn't increased over the year, but just looking at that chart it has seen some increase in software share year over year from what I can tell. Even if just slightly. Definitely selling millions more YTD as we already know.

donny2112 said:
Please, tell me that no one else here is this short-sighted.
No, you're right. Evergreen titles and titles with long legs make a killing in the 'tail' of these sales curves. I mis-spoke*. But I feel like you're overlooking my point. My main point was that the difference between the Ars charts and the charts Jokeropia posted are as follows -- the Wii has an insane number of OVERALL 3rd party sales, but far fewer 3rd party titles that achieve high monthly numbers.

I think your implied point -- that a given 3rd party title has a much better chance of a longer tail on the Wii -- is a good one. Are there data that clarify all this for us? Namely, data that show the LTD sales for the, say, top 30 3rd party titles for the three major platforms. These data would show what a publisher would be most closely attending to -- how well do individual 3rd party titles sell on the different platforms.

*I'm fine with admitting I'm wrong. :) I wish more people on GAF would reserve that right too.

affableamerican said:
No, you're right. Evergreen titles and titles with long legs make a killing in the 'tail' of these sales curves. I mis-spoke*. But I feel like you're overlooking my point. My main point was that the difference between the Ars charts and the charts Jokeropia posted are as follows -- the Wii has an insane number of OVERALL 3rd party sales, but far fewer 3rd party titles that achieve high monthly numbers.

I think your implied point -- that a given 3rd party title has a much better chance of a longer tail on the Wii -- is a good one. Are there data that clarify all this for us? Namely, data that show the LTD sales for the, say, top 30 3rd party titles for the three major platforms. These data would show what a publisher would be most closely attending to -- how well do individual 3rd party titles sell on the different platforms.

*I'm fine with admitting I'm wrong. :) I wish more people on GAF would reserve that right too.

With all the bits and pieces of data we have that show 3rd party games do, in fact, sell on the Wii, we always get a big discussion (or argument) in NPD threads about why more 3rd parties aren't supporting the Wii. But they obviously ARE supporting it--that's where these sales are coming from. They're just not supporting it with the types of games that hit the top of the charts--and they know it. The sales expectations we see from publishers reflects this. And then they see this data, showing that Wii games don't have these high initial sales, and continue to not attempt to make "blockbuster" Wii games. And round and round we go. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, strangely similar to how the Gamecube was treated, despite the Wii's breakneck hardware sales.

The only thing that can change this cycle at this point would be for the Wii to have a come-from-nowhere breakout hit, in the vein of GTA III on the PS2 last gen. I don't see it happening (but no one ever does, of course). It's a shame. I'm mostly content to have my blockbusters on the PS3 or 360 (enjoying Resistance, Gears, and Mirror's Edge right now), and my smaller-scale Kororinpa, Trauma Center, de Blob-type games on the Wii--except for the shooter categories. I really wish there were more first- and third-person shooters being made for the Wii. The controls are just perfect for them.

andthebeatgoeson

Leondexter said:
The only thing that can change this cycle at this point would be for the Wii to have a come-from-nowhere breakout hit, in the vein of GTA III on the PS2 last gen. I don't see it happening (but no one ever does, of course). It's a shame. I'm mostly content to have my blockbusters on the PS3 or 360 (enjoying Resistance, Gears, and Mirror's Edge right now), and my smaller-scale Kororinpa, Trauma Center, de Blob-type games on the Wii--except for the shooter categories. I really wish there were more first- and third-person shooters being made for the Wii. The controls are just perfect for them.

It's gonna take more than one. But yes, if Bloom Box had ended up selling 8 million, I'm sure 3rd parties would have contradicted the theory of being stuck with HD games because they 'invested' in them by hitting the next holiday with big Wii games.

FrankT

Any idea how many titles as far as third party and first party have released YTD on each console. That could provide some interesting data points as well.

Kilrogg

paid requisite penance
Leondexter said:
The only thing that can change this cycle at this point would be for the Wii to have a come-from-nowhere breakout hit, in the vein of GTA III on the PS2 last gen. I don't see it happening (but no one ever does, of course). It's a shame.

I don't see it not happening for the entirety of the system's lifecycle though. The Wii is more than likely to last at least 7 years, so I don't see why there wouldn't be at least one third party breakout hit by 2013.

If I had to go by the announced lineup, and this is something I've already stated, I think Let's Tap has some potential. I don't think we should expect the potential Wii breakout hits to be conventional by last gen/PS360 standards, unless someone somehows create a new genre that's still deemed traditional, though that sounds contradictory. Think more in terms of software that really makes use of the Wiimote in new ways and is accessible, and Let's Tap is just that. I don't know if it'll be a good title, and I'm not sure it'll be a success at all, because I just don't know, but I think Prope's onto something with that game.

donny2112

affableamerican said:
Evergreen titles and titles with long legs make a killing in the 'tail' of these sales curves.

That wasn't what I was thinking of, but that's still a good point. I was more thinking of the fact that NPD tracks probably 3-5000 games in a given month's report. The Top 10 of those, while a relatively significant percentage of overall sales doesn't give a clear picture of what's going on in the other ~2990-4990 of games. We've looked before, when we've got an idea of sales in a month for the 360/WII, at the % of the overall sales in the Top 10, and while it wildly fluctuates since 10 games is such a minute portion of the overall market, the results pointed toward the 360 typically being Top 10 heavy and Wii non-Top 10 heavy. As Jokeropia pointed out in example with his "chartzzzzzz" vs. the Arstechnica article, DS has the second-most software sold in the U.S. through September but only has the fourth most appearances (by a wide margin) in the Top 10 through October.

The top 10 is in no meaningful or reliable or statistical way a good measure for looking at the entire market.

affableamerican said:
the Wii has an insane number of OVERALL 3rd party sales, but far fewer 3rd party titles that achieve high monthly numbers.

PS2 was insane for third-parties. Wii is nowhere near that level. Otherwise, agreed. :)

affableamerican said:
I think your implied point -- that a given 3rd party title has a much better chance of a longer tail on the Wii -- is a good one.

My only conscious point was that the Top 10 isn't a useful tool for looking at the entire market. In general, the U.S. allows games to sell for a much longer time than is typically seen in Japan (the only other place we consistently get some numbers for). The larger and more diverse the userbase (e.g. PS2), the longer games, in general, tend to sell, as well. That generality favors systems like the DS and Wii.

affableamerican said:
Namely, data that show the LTD sales for the, say, top 30 3rd party titles for the three major platforms. These data would show what a publisher would be most closely attending to -- how well do individual 3rd party titles sell on the different platforms.

Only if the full NPD listings were made available.

However when considering a system's library of games for purchase-worthiness to a consumer, I don't think a distinction should be made between first and third-party. Not that you were implying that, but it's a short road to get from here to there. :)

skinnyrattler said:
It's gonna take more than one. But yes, if Bloom Box had ended up selling 8 million, I'm sure 3rd parties would have contradicted the theory of being stuck with HD games because they 'invested' in them by hitting the next holiday with big Wii games.

They don't need to make "big" Wii games right away. They can start by making sure they have a team/outsourced developer doing a Wii port of all of their "big" PS360 games. ;)

Jtyettis said:
Any idea how many titles as far as third party and first party have released YTD on each console. That could provide some interesting data points as well.

Averages are pretty much useless, as well, so I doubt it.

onipex

skinnyrattler said:

If Boom Blox sold 8 million I'm sure third parties would start making tons of puzzle games for the Wii.

FrankT

donny2112 said:
Averages are pretty much useless, as well, so I doubt it.

Not looking for averages I'm looking for hard data points in comparison to dropping inside/outside NPD top ten each month and overall totals. Data points are probably out there but not likely aggregated.

Leondexter said:
With all the bits and pieces of data we have that show 3rd party games do, in fact, sell on the Wii, we always get a big discussion (or argument) in NPD threads about why more 3rd parties aren't supporting the Wii. But they obviously ARE supporting it--that's where these sales are coming from. They're just not supporting it with the types of games that hit the top of the charts--and they know it. The sales expectations we see from publishers reflects this. And then they see this data, showing that Wii games don't have these high initial sales, and continue to not attempt to make "blockbuster" Wii games. And round and round we go. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy, strangely similar to how the Gamecube was treated, despite the Wii's breakneck hardware sales.

Yea, unlikely.

Rolf NB

The Conduit will be awesome and will sell awesome and will improve all of our lives.
*Best genre for the controller.
*Violence versus aliens is proven to be greatly compatible with typical male gamers.
*Exclusive to Wii, so no "I'll get the *** version instead".
*One of the frontrunners in tech on the system.

But most importantly, it's third party. If it does decently well, there'll be a reason to bring it up at least once on every other page in every NPD thread for the remainder of the decade.

Jtyettis said:
- only USA
- YTD 2008 [till 11/17/2008]
- source is GameFAQs

Wii:
Total: 217
3rd P.: 209
1st P.: 8

Xbox 360:
Total: 140
3rd P.: 129
1st P.: 11

Playstation 3:
Total: 118
3rd P.: 108
1st P.: 10

FrankT

Captain Smoker said:
- YTD 2008
- only USA
- source is GameFAQs

Ah, ty, I stand corrected. Someone has put it together. :D

That actually says quite a bit in and of itself. With few 3rd party titles ever reaching the top ten how else can they make up the difference albeit still short compared to 360 third party titles YTD? Simple, right at 80 more third party shovleware YTD. While titles may not be making the big numbers they can make up the difference simply by having so many more third party titles to begin with. 80 additional 3rd party titles YTD is a significant difference. That says a lot. On average that would push down 3rd party sales per title by quite a decent margin compared to x360.

If you say the Wii sold 21 million (best guesstimate YTD) 3rd party software that would give the per title average of a 100k. If you say the x360 is at 23,000,000 (best guesstimate YTD) third party software sales that would give the per title average of a 178k. Those are not perfect guesstimates but probably not too far from reality based on data to date. Simply why those 80 additional titles actually matter. As a side you really cannot use that data to imply any one games sale's, but it can provide a quick snapshot of the differences between the two.

Eteric Rice

bcn-ron said:
The Conduit will be awesome and will sell awesome and will improve all of our lives.
*Violence versus aliens is proven to be greatly compatible with typical male gamers.

But most importantly, it's third party. If it does decently well, there'll be a reason to bring it up at least once on every other page in every NPD thread for the remainder of the decade.

Okay, but lets be honest here. It's not from a known developers, it's not exactly pretty either, and it has to compete with other shooters on the market.

So while I'll get it, I'd say it's chances of high success is low.

Shin Johnpv said:
Imagine if 3rd parties put some effort into their Wii games, you might see more than 4 of them breaking into the top 10.
I still don't see it, even if this happened. The Wii market is very different...those 30+ million Wii owners, not all of them are like you and me who would pick up top brass like MGS4 et al. Sure, there'd be a regular few hundred thousand or even a million...but more of those gamers own a 360 right now. And you know what? I am actually glad that Wii does not have this market tied down. The very last thing I want to see this generation is one manufacturer holding all others by the balls, like Sony did last gen. I think it's a lot better off for us as consumers, competition wise, to have the split we have now.

Scrubking

Leondexter said:
The only thing that can change this cycle at this point would be for the Wii to have a come-from-nowhere breakout hit, in the vein of GTA III on the PS2 last gen.

After looking at companies like Capcom who have Wii games that have sold comparibly with their 360 games like DR and ignore those Wii numbers, it's clear that no amount of sales or successful games are going to change anything for some companies. They are going to hate the Wii no matter what. (Disruption, fanboyism, ignorance, etc)

The sales are already there. They may not be front loaded like some companies want and have been accustomed to, but they are there.

Gaborn

Pancakes R Us said:
I still don't see it, even if this happened. The Wii market is very different...those 30+ million Wii owners, not all of them are like you and me who would pick up top brass like MGS4 et al. Sure, there'd be a regular few hundred thousand or even a million...but more of those gamers own a 360 right now. And you know what? I am actually glad that Wii does not have this market tied down. The very last thing I want to see this generation is one manufacturer holding all others by the balls, like Sony did last gen. I think it's a lot better off for us as consumers, competition wise, to have the split we have now.

I think you're making a huge mistake if you assume that if you alter the games on a platform that the audience will remain the same. If the best version of a hardcore game is on the Wii it will sell best on the Wii, same as with just about any game. On the other hand, if a watered down 4th rate crappy port of a game is on the Wii... it's going to tank.

Weisheit

Jtyettis said:
Not looking for averages I'm looking for hard data points in comparison to dropping inside/outside NPD top ten each month and overall totals. Data points are probably out there but not likely aggregated.
Jtyettis said:
Ah, ty, I stand corrected. Someone has put it together. :D

On average that would push down 3rd party sales per title by quite a decent margin compared to x360.

If you say the Wii sold 21 million (best guestimate YTD) 3rd party software that would give the per title average of a 100k. If you say the x360 is at 23,000,000 (best guesstimate YTD) third party software sales that would give the per title average of a 178k. Those are not perfect guesstimates but probably not too far from reality based on data to date. Simply why those 80 additional titles actually matter.
heh, of course this works with other consoles too, go look up the number of PS2 games compared to either XB or GC, you'll realize those two platforms (XB & GC compared to PS2) look much better when spinning the numbers this same way. In fact it's the same way with every first place console compared to the losers as the console with the largest user base gets the most games. Pretty useless statistic.

FrankT

Weisheit said:
heh, of course this works with other consoles too, go look up the number of PS2 games compared to either XB or GC, you'll realize those two platforms (XB & GC compared to PS2) look much better when spinning the numbers this same way. In fact it's the same way with every first place console compared to the losers as the console with the largest user base gets the most games. Pretty useless statistic.

I wasn't looking for average release data points per month for one. It maybe useless as you say, but it says a lot in comparison as to how the numbers can even remotely be comparable. But I don't remember the PS2 having any problems in the 3rd party hits department either. There is clearly a reason for those third party sales and considering it's really not happening in the top ten it's going to be made up elsewhere.

damisa

I've been saying for months that Wii needs breakout 3rd party hits to be taken seriously. PS2 got something like 36 3rd party titles to sell over 2 million.

Wii has two:
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (3.4 million) (This is arguably a 1st party game)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (2 million)

This is despite the fact that the wii's userbase is growing considerably faster than the PS2's did.

FrankT

donny2112 said:
And that's not the average I was saying would be pretty much useless. ;)

Heh, well apparently the one you are saying that is pretty much useless seems to suggest otherwise. To have 80 additional third party titles with a mere four in the top ten YTD there is certainly something to be said about that.

damisa said:
I've been saying for months that Wii needs breakout 3rd party hits to be taken seriously. PS2 got something like 36 3rd party titles to sell over 2 million.

Wii has two:
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (3.4 million) (This is arguably a 1st party game)
Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (2 million)

This is despite the fact that the wii's userbase is growing considerably faster than the PS2's did.

Indeed

donny2112

Jtyettis said:
Heh, well apparently the one you are saying that is pretty much useless seems to suggest otherwise.

And that's the sentiment I was trying to head off with my original statement. :lol

What if all 80 of those extra games bombed and sold under 10K each? You don't know.
Maybe they all sold 100K each? You don't know.

It's a pretty much useless statistic and does not prove what you're trying to suggest it proves. ;)

FrankT

donny2112 said:
And that's the sentiment I was trying to head off with my original statement. :lol

What if all 80 of those extra games bombed and sold under 10K each? You don't know.
Maybe they all sold 100K each? You don't know.

It's a pretty much useless statistic and does not prove what you're trying to make it prove. ;)

Exactly why I said it does not pinpoint any 1 games sale's. Yea, mentioned that. That does not however make up for lack of titles being real third party hits, but yet the system has 80 additional third party titles. That's a problem.

donny2112

Jtyettis said:
That does not however make up for lack of titles being real third party hits.

Nor should it. I'm pretty sure there's some Latin phrase for this. Something like "this then that, therefore that because of this" or something. :)

Edit:
Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

:D

Finally finished reading this whole thread. Goddamn, this is the kind of meltdowns that made NPD threads of past but recent ones had been lacking. Thank you everyone but special thanks to you Sony fans. I have been irked by the hype LBP got by fanbois once saying it would sell PS3s and and treating this non-game like it was different from non-games on other consoles. Thank you for the spins, bitter tears, hilarious lists (secret PS3 game, really?), and delusional revisionists going back as if Insomniac invented spherical worlds. This thread made my weekend and Monday. Again, thank you all.

Best b-day gift this weekend was the Wii Music bomba!

FrankT

VeritasVierge said:
Finally finished reading this whole thread.

How long did it take you? That might be a stat worth noting. :lol

P.S. This has been one Epic NPD. Probably the best in nearly a year.

jvm

Gamasutra.
There is at least one analyst who publishes avg unit sales per SKU for each of the big platforms, but regrettably those kinds of reports are not available to the public. Frankly, I was a little surprised at how large the figures were.

GhaleonEB

Segata Sanshiro said:
It possibly could have, but from a sales perspective, we'll never know. Sort of like ZOE in that way.
It sold 1.5m before the end of 2007, according to Realtime Worlds.

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=16630

I remember reading that the paid DLC was downloaded nearly a million times, but I can't find that so it might be my memory fucking with me. Either way, ~2/3 of the buyers at the time of of the Halo 3 Beta played in the beta, so it was clearly a major draw. But I do think it would be a hit without the beta bundle based off the success of the demo alone (it was near the top of the Live charts for a couple of weeks running before the game shipped).

donny2112

GhaleonEB said:
But I do think it would be a hit without the beta bundle based off the success of the demo alone (it was near the top of the Live charts for a couple of weeks running before the game shipped).

Definitely. The Beta just put it on the radar of a lot more people than probably it would've attracted, otherwise.

bcn-ron said:

I have my eye on The Conduit, as well. If it does well, though, it'll be by word of mouth. Its first month, it should do okay. Maybe it'll make the top 10. It'll certainly make the Wii top 10. After that, even if it sells great, we may not know it from NPD data.

But I'd love to see it do really well. It would make me happy to see 3rd party publishers decide "the only Wii games that sell are shovelware AND (non-WWII) First Person Shooters".

Jtyettis said:
How long did it take you? That might be a stat worth noting. :lol

P.S. This has been one Epic NPD. Probably the best in nearly a year.
About 4 hours total give or take. Started Fri evening and read bit by bit over the weekend. The laughs just kept coming. :lol

Top Bottom