• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS5 logo. It's so beautiful

FUwNbgh.jpg

Was just shown off at CES 2020.
So different, so unique.

"So different, so unique"

Are you being sarcastic, or fo Real??

longdi

Banned
Thread title sounds sarcastic! Lol
Jim Ryan could be the one that drops the ball in time to come

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

Handel

They haven't had a good logo since the PS1, and it's in line with a shift away from a diverse lineup as they've gone further and further towards over the years.

Jamesie

Neo Member
PS2 one is my favourite just like the console was my favourite at the time all things considered.

hunthunt

Banned
I dont understand Xbox fanboys, Microsoft show an incredibilly dull black box with the most retarded name that a console has ever seen since the Apple Pippin and they all love it, Sony shows their classical continuist logo for a trademark that has sold already 500 million of consoles and they hate it?

Codes 208

I dont understand Xbox fanboys, Microsoft show an incredibilly dull black box with the most retarded name that a console has ever seen since the Apple Pippin and they all love it, Sony shows their classical continuist logo for a trademark that has sold already 500 million of consoles and they hate it?
Dull or not, they showed their console when no one expected it. Sony’s been teasing about this and they show only the damn logo.

And its not like we already knew the ps5 was thing when godfall fucking confirmed it at the game awards or anything...

Last edited:

Kdad

Dull or not, they showed their console when no one expected it. Sony’s been teasing about this and they show only the damn logo.

And its not like we already knew the ps5 was thing when godfall fucking confirmed it at the game awards or anything...

Really don't understand this attitude that SONY has to do anything other than when they want to. MS is now in 3rd place for the current gen and is trying to build buzz for their next gen machine...SONY doesn't need that buzz, they need the focus on selling more PS4 and PS4 games. You all ready had Cerny talk PS5 in general...who gives a crap what the box looks like?

Last edited:
S

SLoWMoTIoN

Unconfirmed Member
Really don't understand this attitude that SONY has to do anything other than when they want to. MS is now in 3rd place for the current gen and is trying to build buzz for their next gen machine...SONY doesn't need that buzz, they need the focus on selling more PS4 and PS4 games. You all ready had Cerny talk PS5 in general...who gives a crap what the box looks like?
Isn't 3rd place last place?

2BsDWlD.png

Captain Hero

The Spoiler Soldier
When a company builds a great gaming foundation and it's all about games then who gives a damn about the console shape or look .. Sony believes in that that's why the logo is more important than the actual device .. while MS making a flying object which is powerful as they say in every fucking where

Last edited:
Top Bottom