• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS5 logo. It's so beautiful

Barakov

Looks the same as the PS4 one, so whatever.
jqALfdE.png

I love this logo and font because to me it is a callback to the PS9 commercial and the font used in that ad, so by using this Sony is telling the audience that this is part of their path... and our path into the Matrix. :)

Bakkus

Wow. It looks exactly like 3 and 4's logo. zero risks taken. Just like with themaning of every one of their other consoles. Other than the Vita ironically enough

J3nga

And you need CES for that? It looks exactly like PS4 logo with 5 instead. This is ridiculous if you ask me.

Mato

Logo looks predictable. Are they dropping blue? That would be a surprise.

Last edited:

Arun1910

I mean... I guess it seemed obvious this would be the case. Regardless of what you may think of just naming something PS1/2/3/4/5 , it's so much easier to understand compared to:

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Xbox One S
Xbox One X
Xbox Series X

alienator

I mean... I guess it seemed obvious this would be the case. Regardless of what you may think of just naming something PS1/2/3/4/5 , it's so much easier to understand compared to:

Xbox
Xbox 360
Xbox One
Xbox One S
Xbox One X
Xbox Series X

U forgot the Xbox One SAD. but thats ok, the rest of the world also seem to have forgotten about that one.

Top Bottom