• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Uncharted 2 Beta Thread

thuway said:
BTW: At PAX last year I dished out insider information that LBP would have Disney DLC and that Infamous would release in May. Both of which I am spot on. You heard it here first :D. [/B]

Bravo! Don't forget to update your GameFaqs signature with that golden nugget, almighty soothsayer.

Nightz

Zeliard said:
Wtf, I was in a co-op game that just ended at the part where you get the sniper rifle and fight the shield guys. Bad timing. :(
Yeah I think they want you to buy the full game. D:

h3ro

AWESOME.

Just did a few co-op run throughs with a couple of guys on GAF. This game looks ridiculously good and the sound mix is terrific. Controls great and the online performance was damn good. Anyone know if ND is using dedicated servers?

Shurs

thuway said:
Can someone PM me a code? I've always given codes out when I've had to. IE Socom, LBP etc. It would be appreciated. I go to medschool so I don't have much time to troll.

Consider this a plea.

BTW: At PAX last year I dished out insider information that LBP would have Disney DLC and that Infamous would release in May. Both of which I am spot on. You heard it here first :D.

He is telling the truth. I remember the Disney DLC stuff.

Stealth

Name: Stealth
PSN ID: StealthFox

I will hopefully see you all online in about 25 minutes, according to my download.

h3ro

XxBigP123xX said:
Pretty much. Competitive is fun as FUCK.

I found co-op more fun, but Plunder is a damn blast. Our team spent like five minutes just trying to throw the damn treasure up to the second floor. :lol

KurowaSan

nvpd02.jpg

fyopk0.jpg

2jg4fmv.jpg

1tv6vd.jpg

mbq03p.jpg

1jb5uo.jpg

2ldyuli.jpg

2d1qsef.jpg

2dqiuma.jpg

wu03mw.jpg

x5upmf.jpg

2prxked.jpg

2nj5kx.jpg

710bco.jpg

b9ap8g.jpg

11txxjm.jpg

be9cm1.jpg

4toj95.jpg

maybe... too many screenshots? :lol I really don't know if it's okay to post them. :\

dralla

the grenade throw animation/mechanic is really crappy. I like the old one much better :[

my general impression of the competitive so far, if they add a no-respawn mode it can/will become a crazy competitive game. the spawn camping is already happening.

Zeliard

Nightz said:
Yeah I think they want you to buy the full game. D:

Yeah, but I didn't know if the co-op just ended there or if I got disconnected, since the game just stopped and I got sent to the lobby.

h3ro said:
I found co-op more fun, but Plunder is a damn blast. Our team spent like five minutes just trying to throw the damn treasure up to the second floor. :lol
One guy kept stealing everyone's capture. Piece of shit even stole mine.

NomarTyme

My PS3 is pissing me off. Been trying to get online but the fucking DNS errors!!!!! fuck! I try to hard wire but it still doesn't work.

h3ro

XxBigP123xX said:
One guy kept stealing everyone's capture. Piece of shit even stole mine.

Same here! Wait, were we in the same room? :lol

Del_Piece something was the dudes PSN ID.

Can I DL this to a new account and have my buddy log into that account and then he and I can play together? Or is it tied to the account it's dl'd on.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Really fun co op mode, a bit short, but that should be expected from the beta, but it was great. The netcode was solid, for the most part.

Haven't tried any versus stuff yet, I decided to replay the co op a few times until I didn't die a lot.

Ends in a cocktease too.

eznark

Banned
Looks amazing, I am sure I'll love the single player, but the competitive multi right now is not all that impressive.

GQman2121

Banned
I didn't get a beta key with Infamous, but I just checked my email and PS Underground has hooked me up. I'll try to get on later after Conan.

dorkimoe

played some 5v5 or whatever it is Plunder.

got 2 captures, would have had 3 but some reason it ended, i had the treasure in spawn to.

took me a while to realize you have to throw the treasure up top , makes it tougher

needs a few more weapons, maybe claymore or something

but definitely awesome multiplayer

dorkimoe

Insane Metal said:
So, how are the gfx compared to the first game?

I guess it's not really much better considering it's a multiplayer?

pretty much, obviously looks amazing

i didnt get much time to walk around and explore, it was a dark level, but i was to busy being shot at

Inverted-Y is broken outside of aim mode. I wish it was either not broken or fully broken since it's incredibly disconcerting to have to switch back and forth. :lol

Top Bottom