• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

LukeSmith

Big brother is changing the forums. The fact that Gaf is huge now is the same reason that what makes Gag what it is is suffering.

What we need is some wealthy members to put up for the fees to run this biiiiiiiittttttch and we can regain the charm and freedom we have enjoyed for many years with Google warlords and others watching .

Madden Gaf is the last safe haven. Its what Rick and crew viewed the CDC before the truth..let's hope the truth doesn't affect us.

DCX

What's GAF even cost? I imagine Evilore does fine just from the ad money

McNei1y

I know that feel, bro.

gg

Thought I gave it away there towards the end. I also almost gave up when you got that Harvin bomb at the end of the first half. I was so haggard lol.

I mean I think I'm the player with the most 4th quarter losses by far. It gets so annoying after awhile.

McNei1y

I just meant being pissed off at the game in general. It's all the same when you play this turd.

I agree. Although I'd rather not have the added stress of worrying about stopping someone on their last drive or pushing it downfield to tie the game when instead I throw a pick on my last drive. Then again I've been in games where I've given up 14+ points in the final game quarter (Splat and CB3!).

Overall, its cool knowing I can continue to compete with mostly everyone in the league season after season but in the end a 1 and something record is what matters and its really annoying!

Anyone know what are some good defensive playbooks? I'm looking for something with a good 4-3 playbook but with some 3-4 formations thrown in. I'm currently using Balanced D but looking for more 4-3 formations/plays.

edit: great, Polamalu is injured for 4 weeks.

LukeSmith

I just meant being pissed off at the game in general. It's all the same when you play this turd.

Dota+2+icon.jpg

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I agree. Although I'd rather not have the added stress of worrying about stopping someone on their last drive or pushing it downfield to tie the game when instead I throw a pick on my last drive. Then again I've been in games where I've given up 14+ points in the final game quarter (Splat and CB3!).

Sq1DH.gif

Mrbob

Remember when you were going to feast on the AFC North?

I'm still 1-1 with two more games to go! Can't help it the Madden Gods gifted you a win against me with two lucky breaks! Actually 3 since Birdman thugged my team the week before our game by knocking out Knox for 9 weeks. Now I'm sounding like Ramirez.

Speaking of, when I play Ramirez it's anything goes!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I mean I think I'm the player with the most 4th quarter losses by far. It gets so annoying after awhile.

Overall, its cool knowing I can continue to compete with mostly everyone in the league season after season but in the end a 1 and something record is what matters and its really annoying!

Anyone know what are some good defensive playbooks? I'm looking for something with a good 4-3 playbook but with some 3-4 formations thrown in. I'm currently using Balanced D but looking for more 4-3 formations/plays.

edit: great, Polamalu is injured for 4 weeks.

Welcome to season 1 of this franchise for me. :(

DCX

I hate the 4th quarter in this game. For some reason I can *never ever* stop drives that would win the game. It's ridiculous considering that my D has been so stout this entire league duration then just completely shits the bed at the end. It's gotta be some weird trigger in the game. Nightz just beat me on the last drive earlier in the year. (Not taking anything away from him, his defense beat the snot out of my offense. The game with him forced me to change the way I played)

DCX

DCX
Gg Fern I don't know what happened on the disconnect.. said I lost connection to the servers yet you sent me an invite to play again :/

Rodman is one tough sob :( Keller is hard to contain.he always gets free regardless of who I put on him. I felt like a couple of picks that could have ended up scoring drives for you decided the game. I didn't feel like I held you to 14..almost like you held yourself.

Matty had a great game other than the attempted scramble when the receivers couldn't get open and he fumbled.. as he should. He isn't built like Colt. I couldn't believe the long bomb Julio dropped. Leonard made a good play but he should have had it :(

Gig bro.

DCX

McNei1y

I hate the 4th quarter in this game. For some reason I can *never ever* stop drives that would win the game. It's ridiculous considering that my D has been so stout this entire league duration then just completely shits the bed at the end. It's gotta be some weird trigger in the game. Nightz just beat me on the last drive earlier in the year. (Not taking anything away from him, his defense beat the snot out of my offense. The game with him forced me to change the way I played)

Sounds so familiar. I guess our 4th quarter this year will look absolutely awful.

Ferny

Gg Fern I don't know what happened on the disconnect.. said I lost connection to the servers yet you sent me an invite to play again :/

Rodman is one tough sob :( Keller is hard to contain.he always gets free regardless of who I put on him. I felt like a couple of picks that could have ended up scoring drives for you decided the game. I didn't feel like I held you to 14..almost like you held yourself.

Matty had a great game other than the attempted scramble when the receivers couldn't get open and he fumbled.. as he should. He isn't built like Colt. I couldn't believe the long bomb Julio dropped. Leonard made a good play but he should have had it :(

Gig bro.

DCX

You hit the nail on the head perfectly. I lost that game myself. I had so many chances to get ahead and have a cushion but just made bad plays and it cost me the game. It was a good game though. Surprised I held your run game to what I did.

DCX

DCX
You hit the nail on the head perfectly. I lost that game myself. I had so many chances to get ahead and have a cushion but just made bad plays and it cost me the game. It was a good game though. Surprised I held your run game to what I did.

Turner just doesn't get the push he used to :( he does at times and others he gets punked. I might have to draft his replacement in the draft. He can't even get a push at the goaline..its sad and will lose me games I'm sure.

Yea you drove all day on me. I had no answer. I hung around and got the turnover I needed from Finnegan to start the game winning drive. GG and good luck the rest of the way.

DCX

McNei1y

What the hell? Why is comcast such a piece of crap? Why wont they work with HBOGO for the 360?

Thanks Ram for the trade! He hasn't done anything all year. Maybe its his new position. At least Mendenhall is doing pretty good.

bluemax

Banned

Its nigh on impossible to stop game winning drives in my experience.

Unless Im the one leading them :/

TheCrow

GG Crow, sorry for being annoying at the end but I didn't want to lose without at least scoring once...

It's all good. Those onside kicks near the end of the 4th, while you were down 38-7, was a little much. If I get a big lead next time I'll just keep running my offense with my backups instead of running up the middle on 1st and 2nd down.

Can someone sync the site. Ephraim Duncan now has 8 ints on the year. I love playing user safety.

Ramirez

What the hell? Why is comcast such a piece of crap? Why wont they work with HBOGO for the 360?

Thanks Ram for the trade! He hasn't done anything all year. Maybe its his new position. At least Mendenhall is doing pretty good.

He never did much for me either. :p

Top Bottom