• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

eznark

Banned
'Based out of' as in where i joined? Nope.

I joined in Milwaukee and I'm currently in LR Arkansas

Ah, I just read that the Oshkosh reservists were called up, wondering if that was you. Then I remembered you are actually in prison and probably just got confined to solitary. Pretending to be going overseas? Gross cover dude, just terrible.

DCX

DCX
Not at all, since what you did was actual cheating. You shouldn't throw that word around or try to devalue its meaning given what you did.

I still don't see how sack generation and defensive schemes have to do with salary cap manipulation but go on.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
"cheating" was what I meant by "that sort of topic." You shouldn't throw that word around outside of some follow up apology or something.

DCX

DCX
"cheating" was what I meant by "that sort of topic." You shouldn't throw that word around outside of some follow up apology or something.

You some sort of drive by admin?

Wellie used the word cheating in reference to Cooper and in reference to wanting a cheaters bowl. I only used it in a sarcastic and humorous way in my reply.

Its ok, I understand how I have wrong you to point you have to continue to beat the drum of my wrong doings. Just like Mr Packer himself who is predictably right on cue.

DCX

eznark

Banned
You some sort of drive by admin?

Wellie used the word cheating in reference to Cooper and in reference to wanting a cheaters bowl. I only used it in a sarcastic and humorous way in my reply.

Its ok, I understand how I have wrong you to point you have to continue to beat the drum of my wrong doings. Just like Mr Packer himself who is predictably right on cue.

DCX

Yeah, you go out of your way to cheat people you have been in a league with for years, in a fucking video game, and you're the victim.

Predictable and pathetic.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.

DCX

But wellie is not a cheater, so it could never come off as some passive attempt to downplay the significance of cheating.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
0001ts8g.gif

BigAT

:(

I just got 4 sacks on FMT! He didn't say anything! (1 screen, 1 where he beat blocker on the snap, 1 when he held the ball forever, 1 on game ending hail mary attempt)

FMT was just too happy that he threw 5 less INTs than his average to actually complain about your cheating you cheater.

DCX

DCX
Yeah, you go out of your way to cheat people you have been in a league with for years, in a fucking video game, and you're the victim.

Predictable and pathetic.

If I was deer you would shoot me I can tell.

I'm not playing victim, it was obvious I was joking with my cheater comment to splat but the laws committee has to strike me down.

I played with salary cap numbers. I did it, ok so now what? I said I was sorry I was punished move on with your lives.

If it is truly a crime you can never forgive than you both have nothing else to occupy your lives with and that is sad.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You cant really joke about it. Its like OJ joking about killing someone. Or Livewire joking about being good.

eznark

Banned

I'm not playing victim, it was obvious I was joking with my cheater comment to splat but the laws committee has to strike me down.

I played with salary cap numbers. I did it, ok so now what? I said I was sorry I was punished move on with your lives.

If it is truly a crime you can never forgive than you both have nothing else to occupy your lives with and that is sad.

DCX

It's not deer season. Not everyone has a callous and sociopathic disregard for the rules that decent members of society follow.

And...you realize you cheated at a God damn video game right? Then you made a youtube video apologizing for it. I could live in my mother's basement and masturbate to JC Penny catalogs and still make fun of the state of your life.

DCX

DCX
It's not deer season. Not everyone has a callous and sociopathic disregard for the rules that decent members of society follow.

And...you realize you cheated at a God damn video game right? Then you made a youtube video apologizing for it. I could live in my mother's basement and masturbate to JC Penny catalogs and still make fun of the state of your life.

Wow you have issues. Do you know its just a video game? Making fun if my life? Wow. Find jesus he may help you.

DCX

eznark

Banned

DCX

Wow you have issues. Do you know its just a video game? Making fun if my life? Wow. Find jesus he may help you.

DCX

tebow.jpg

DCX

DCX
You cant really joke about it. Its like OJ joking about killing someone. Or Livewire joking about being good.

Ah so my crime equates murder in our circle, well then I see how it may offended you all I'm so sorry.mp4.

DCX

Smokey

LOL

for once i don't visit gaf during work day and when i get home i see daggers with fire tips being thrown all over the place

Mrbob

Tomorrow is fine. Whatever. I'd rather play you in the show.

Yeah I think I'm done after this season. As much as this ride has been fun it's April now and we are still playing Madden. Another season might take us into June. I haven't played since last Tuesday night with my bye and to be honest I didn't really miss it! I should be home around the time the Cubs finish off the Brewers tonight!

Did you have a chance to try out Tera? I got into the closed beta this past weekend and I liked it quite a bit. I haven't hopped into a MMO since WoW, and I think I'm give this one a try. PC is getting some stacked releases soon. Tera is out May 1, Guild Wars 2 beta at the end of this month, and Diablo 3 on May 15. No more time for Madden!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Trasher, CB has informed me that the new week will start tomorrow and end on Friday. What day is good for you friend? I cannot play on Wednesday.

eznark

Banned
Did you have a chance to try out Tera? I got into the closed beta this past weekend and I liked it quite a bit. I haven't hopped into a MMO since WoW, and I think I'm give this one a try. PC is getting some stacked releases soon. Tera is out May 1, Guild Wars 2 beta at the end of this month, and Diablo 3 on May 15. No more time for Madden!

Get me a code!

TheCrow

This is some bullshit. Tie game, in field goal range with less than 2 minutes to go and Ram has one timeout. Game disconnects. Fantastic. Madden really wanted ram to get the w.

Edit: and I guess there is no fucking way to get my only cb worth a damn on Mike Wallace in the slot. Defensive assignment doesn't do shit so i'm left with my fifth cb on him. Great. btw Ram, it's not my fault you don't know how to defend Tebow.

BigAT

This is some bullshit. Tie game, in field goal range with less than 2 minutes to go and Ram has one timeout. Game disconnects. Fantastic. Madden really wanted ram to get the w.

Edit: and I guess there is no fucking way to get my only cb worth a damn on Mike Wallace in the slot. Defensive assignment doesn't do shit so i'm left with my fifth cb on him. Great.

Edit: and I guess there is no fucking way to get my only cb worth a damn on Mike Wallace in the slot. Defensive assignment doesn't do shit so i'm left with my fifth cb on him. Great.

Somnia

Yeah I think I'm done after this season. As much as this ride has been fun it's April now and we are still playing Madden. Another season might take us into June. I haven't played since last Tuesday night with my bye and to be honest I didn't really miss it! I should be home around the time the Cubs finish off the Brewers tonight!

Tera is alright, looking more towards The Secret World though.

there are simply some formations that automatically put the top receiver in the slot...what are we gonna do, ban those formations?

I'm pretty sure you can match a receiver up against a specific corner---there's a defensive assignments menu in the game. Not sure how well it works though...

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
there are simply some formations that automatically put the top receiver in the slot...what are we gonna do, ban those formations?

I'm pretty sure you can match a receiver up against a specific corner---there's a defensive assignments menu in the game. Not sure how well it works though...

You trolling?

TheCrow

That shit gets brought up every single time and I specifically said it didn't do jack shit.

What makes it worse is that as soon as it disconnects I have Ram bitching about Tebow cheese. What the fuck am I supposed to do when he drops everyone back in coverage and rushes 3. Wait in the pocket and get sacked? Fuck that.

damn bro I ain't trying to stir shit, I don't remember at all

and yeah after the arizona game where my RG was a turnstile I'm open to anything on offense that won't get me sacked 10 times a game

Top Bottom