• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

That was rough :( GG bro, i don't know what was going on. Your defense was just slow off the line and i had HUGE holes to run threw. It hasn't happened much in the entire franchise :/

Mario Williams and Woodly went nuts this game. It's crazy how much they were always around the ball. I couldn't stop your TE for nothing. GG bro, keep plugging away.

Can i get a sync please :)

DCX

Striker

Dat Peter Newcomer.
HzEg5.jpg

bluemax

Banned

I'm surprised it took this long for Newcomer's running ability to break someone's spirit. Before that draft I created him and was toying around with every playbook that looked like it would work for a running QB.

That being said, I'm happy with Kaiser and his laser rocket arm. I'll miss him next season when I have to downgrade to HoFlynn.

Mrbob

Eznark, I doubt I can play tomorrow. Going to be gone all day. If we play it's going to have be late, around 9 or 10 central. I'll be home on Tuesday during the day though.

Thanks for the well wishes guys! <3 madden gaf

and lolol @ Goldlion breaking his controller and playing on a fight stick. Been there, done that bro. It's not a good look!

Edit----

Bluemax

I just dropped myself from the franchise on EA's site so you should be good to go now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
oh shit forgot to tell you good luck Mastershake. Both my sisters are married into the Marines so i know what that specific vacation is like.

oh shit forgot to tell you good luck Mastershake. Both my sisters are married into the Marines so i know what that specific vacation is like.

Thanks man! I'm not in the Marines but luckily where I will be staying is connected to a sizeable Marine base - so i should be pretty safe! :)

bluemax

Banned
Thanks for the well wishes guys! <3 madden gaf

and lolol @ Goldlion breaking his controller and playing on a fight stick. Been there, done that bro. It's not a good look!

Edit----

Bluemax

I just dropped myself from the franchise on EA's site so you should be good to go now.

Thanks man! I'm not in the Marines but luckily where I will be staying is connected to a sizeable Marine base - so i should be pretty safe! :)

Thanks and good luck again dude. And certainly if I was going somewhere like that I'd want as many Marines around me as possible!

Splat

Holy Shit! GG FMT, my heart is pounding like crazy, haha. I was swearing like a motherfucker when you completed that miracle to Davis.

Holy Shit! GG FMT, my heart is pounding like crazy, haha. I was swearing like a motherfucker when you completed that miracle to Davis.

lol that was a wild game! probably my most fun game of the season but it just wasn't meant to be. i got a lot of breaks in that game, the biggest bullshit being vernon davis at the end of the half. no timeouts and he gets thrown out of bounds with 1 second left to preserve the FG attempt? lulz

and that VD throw late was just a stupid throw. should've been picked but i lucked out! i also gambled on that FB throw that he was going to stay into block.... then he didn't :(

now i'm up against it!

Splat

lol that was a wild game! probably my most fun game of the season but it just wasn't meant to be. i got a lot of breaks in that game, the biggest bullshit being vernon davis at the end of the half. no timeouts and he gets thrown out of bounds with 1 second left to preserve the FG attempt? lulz

and that VD throw late was just a stupid throw. should've been picked but i lucked out! i also gambled on that FB throw that he was going to stay into block.... then he didn't :(

now i'm up against it!

Yeah, there was a bunch of crazy on both sides. I forgot about that end of half play haha, I'm pretty sure I said "are you kidding me" after he stumbled forward 10 yards into fg range, and then stepped out of bounds with a second left. Also Michael Crabtree breaking crazy tackles! CRABTREE! Mills decided to not throw a bunch of picks this game and I ate some shitty fumbles from Williams instead.

And then on my side I got nice blocking on a screen and outside run. I think I had what, 2 plays over 60 yards that weren't TDs but tackled inside the 5? Plus the 98 yarder to Heap. I felt shitty on that Vernon throw since I whiffed on the hitstick on Dalton with Cooper, and then you made me pay, and it was right after a questionable holding call. Tons of back and forth stuff all game, and I am super glad we're done for the season with your newly ridiculous secondary. I mean, I guess 2 NFCW teams could make the playoffs right? :jnc

Yeah, there was a bunch of crazy on both sides. I forgot about that end of half play haha, I'm pretty sure I said "are you kidding me" after he stumbled forward 10 yards into fg range, and then stepped out of bounds with a second left. Also Michael Crabtree breaking crazy tackles! CRABTREE! Mills decided to not throw a bunch of picks this game and I ate some shitty fumbles from Williams instead.

And then on my side I got nice blocking on a screen and outside run. I think I had what, 2 plays over 60 yards that weren't TDs but tackled inside the 5? Plus the 98 yarder to Heap. I felt shitty on that Vernon throw since I whiffed on the hitstick on Dalton with Cooper, and then you made me pay, and it was right after a questionable holding call. Tons of back and forth stuff all game, and I am super glad we're done for the season with your newly ridiculous secondary. I mean, I guess 2 NFCW teams could make the playoffs right? :jnc

i'm not even sure ONE NFCW team will make it at this point!

BigAT

(SF) D.Akers, 18 Yd FG, 4:19
(SF) D.Akers, 47 Yd FG, 1:59
(SF) D.Akers, 49 Yd FG, 0:40
(SF) D.Akers, 48 Yd FG, 0:00
(SF) D.Akers, 39 Yd FG, 6:22

Good job emulating the real 49ers offense.

(SF) D.Akers, 18 Yd FG, 4:19
(SF) D.Akers, 47 Yd FG, 1:59
(SF) D.Akers, 49 Yd FG, 0:40
(SF) D.Akers, 48 Yd FG, 0:00
(SF) D.Akers, 39 Yd FG, 6:22

Good job emulating the real 49ers offense.

lol if i get in long yardage 3rd down situations, i'm fucked with dalton. but if i roll with kap, i'm fucked before i ever reach 3rd down. i should just run 99% of the time!

god DAMMIT! now justin smith is out 11 weeks. ugh...

i'm going to need an exemption to sign a couple DE's. my starters at LE and RE are both injured for an extended period. if this isn't ok then say something before my next game!

eznark

Banned
Eznark, I doubt I can play tomorrow. Going to be gone all day. If we play it's going to have be late, around 9 or 10 central. I'll be home on Tuesday during the day though.

Tomorrow is fine. Whatever. I'd rather play you in the show.

DCX

DCX
So if I was a dirty cheater, what do we call splat with Cooper Fitzgerald!

A dirty cheater who has a losing record?

Big game in the dirty south upcoming between DM and Bird. Bird wins, he controls the south with a game against the Falcons next week. If DM wins he creates a three way tie and the Falcons game next week becomes huge for Bird.

Both teams meet again last game of the season and if I had a crystal ball, loser may find themselves outside looking in playoff wise.

DCX

DCX

DCX
You should probably not comment on that sort of topic dcx...

Yea because its the same thing right?

Either way I don't believe wells, splat or anyone else is cheating. I still stand by my notion that everyone should play in coverage as a LB or Safety. it is incredible the numbers Cooper is putting up. It also somewhat disproves Wells alleged LE cheese.

You know what is cheating? Bird, DM and CB in coverage.

DCX

Splat

Cooper's able to be shut down by good OL. He did basically nothing against all the stupid 95+ rated guards he went up against early in the season.

DCX

DCX
Cooper's able to be shut down by good OL. He did basically nothing against all the stupid 95+ rated guards he went up against early in the season.

Again, I don't believe you are using voodoo or GameShark codes. Even Wellie, when I played him the second time last season while using the Browns. I was able to gameplan the pressure and adjust.

People have to adjust. If you got sacked six times by the same player you HAVE to do something about it by sack three. Left the TE in to block.. maybe TE and RB. Something.

DCX

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Yea because its the same thing right?

DCX

Not at all, since what you did was actual cheating. You shouldn't throw that word around or try to devalue its meaning given what you did.

LukeSmith

Pheenix I returned to the office to see you hunting for me like a stoner trying to track down a Jack in the Box.

I can go tomorrow early evening after work.

Top Bottom