• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Mrbob

Now that I know Birdies is a Niners fan, it'll be even more delicious this regular season when the Bears go into San Fran on Monday Night Football and trash the Niners. 5 pick game is getting avenged! Still should have won that game!

I have two sets of tears to feast off of now.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I make an adjustment and take 2 games from Darren in 2k and he goes missing. Is anyone surprised about that?

Mrbob

Lol, I don't know if you are trolling me or not!

AT, when do you want to end my season? I need to trade in Madden while I can still get something for it. Jamie Brooks I will miss you! Nominating him for the All Madden Cheese hall of fame alongside current members like Jack English.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Lol, I don't know if you are trolling me or not!

AT, when do you want to end my season? I need to trade in Madden while I can still get something for it. Jamie Brooks I will miss you! Nominating him for the All Madden Cheese hall of fame alongside current members like Jack English.

1) Michael Johnson/Carlos Dunlap

2) Cooper Fitzgerald

3) Jamie Brooks

4) Jack English

Ramirez

Thanks for that video Ram, hopefully the medicine keeps progressing at the rate it has been.

Ram, best wishes to you and your family! Hopefully technology and research keep advancing at a fast pace to find a cure.

I know I'm late to this, but thanks for sharing Ram. Very powerful stuff and eye opening. I'll make sure to spread the word to people about CF awareness.

I missed this yesterday. Seriously thank you for linking it.

I missed this too. Whole thing was an eye opener and that part with the vests and the kid talking about finding a cure and crying was :(

Wish yall the best

Thanks for taking the time to watch it guys. <3

I'll be around to play our game around midnight EST Smokes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
there have been more updates on deadspin. Everyone involved in that whole ordeal are stupid. Both sides.

eznark

Banned
Awesomenauts seems like it could be cool and I would definitely buy it, but it's already taking like 5 minutes to find a match and it was just released. I hope it finds its way to steam so that it can find an audience.

Justin Blackmon (WR, Jaguars): &#8220;Just don&#8217;t make me slow. I&#8217;m not that slow. No more of that 68 speed, man. In &#8216;NCAA Football&#8217; I started off with 68 speed. That was the year before I did good, but 68 speed? I was slower than most of the linemen. I would catch the ball and some lineman would run me down from behind. I was like, man, I&#8217;m not even playing the game anymore. I took it back.&#8221;

Proof they can't do freshmen ratings right!

Smokey

im out, yall do what yall gotta do

my grandmother is about to pass away at any minute and i am about to make the 10 hour drive to kansas by myself. between hearing my mom and my grandpa cry i don't care about anything else

personal stuff but yall are like my far away brothers so i can't play i gotta get out of here

Ramirez

my grandmother is about to pass away at any minute and i am about to make the 10 hour drive to kansas by myself. between hearing my mom and my grandpa cry i don't care about anything else

personal stuff but yall are like my far away brothers so i can't play i gotta get out of here

Damn dude, sorry. :(

Nightz

Sorry about your grandma dude. Safe trip and best wishes to your family.

Damn... Sorry to hear that bro. Hope you make it there safely and see your grandma before she passes but it's never any easy situation with this stuff :(

Ramirez I can fill in if you want or whoever. I'm selling the game on monday

Birdman02

Damn, man, sorry to hear that. I hope you get to see her before she passes. Best wishes to you and your family.

McNei1y

Damn sorry to hear man. Have a safe trip and I hope for the best.

LukeSmith

Shit Smokey. Really sorry to hear that. Drive safe to Jayhawk country

Mrbob

Sorry Smokey. I've lost both my grandmas already (both due to illness in their early 70s) so I know its rough! My condolences!

Can't believe Ramirez is going to wuss out and play FMT as a replacement. Easy win.

Top Bottom