• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh Canada: woman poops in front of Tim Hortons cashier staff and flicks feces at them (video inside) [posting for Neo Member CodeTalker]

Mohonky

Well guess I need to goto Liveleak to get my jollies

Edit: how she managed that I dont know, she just excretes that log and throws (not flicks) that shit at the staff before wiping and diasappearing.

Stage fright alone would have prevented me from being able to get that out. Her diet must be good.

Last edited:

bucyou

In Canada you only get a notice to appear for literally flinging your own shit like a mlb pitcher?

Tim Hortons is such a weird franchise, it's always filled with such weird and sketchy people, this really doesn't surprise me at all. I always feel like i'm going to run into some kind of crazy on my way to the bathrooms.

Tim Hortons coffee is fine, btw. A total waste of money, but it's respectable enough.

lil puff

Jeez, imagine this happens during your lunch break, gets all over you and you have to go back to the office.

"ewwgh what happened omg"

"someone else did it!!!! I swear"

Pejo

Reminds me of when I worked retail. I worked at a store that sold clothes and knick knacks/furniture/houseware. One lady was mad we didn't have a public restroom, so she took a pot from the kitchen section into the dressing room and took a dump in it, then left the store.

People are nasty.

Grinchy

Banned
Someone out there got turned on by the video for this.

Probably the same guy who made the thread here about liking feet.

I'm not gonna click on my work computer, but is there any mention of a motive? Like seriously WTH goes through people's heads?

KINGMOKU

Tim Hortons is such a weird franchise, it's always filled with such weird and sketchy people, this really doesn't surprise me at all. I always feel like i'm going to run into some kind of crazy on my way to the bathrooms.

Tim Hortons coffee is fine, btw. A total waste of money, but it's respectable enough.
It is a wierd place. The one by me seems to have whatever hours they want for serving any kind of food, and closes at whatever time they seem to feel like.

What's really odd is that going to Canada I never got the same vibe and they were professionals. American ones seem to be run by sling blade.

*sigh*
Ooga chaka
Ooga chaka
Fling at Tim Horton's
with the poo poo ka ka

...I'm not proud of that.

She definitely ate her fiber. That shit came out like her butt hole was teflon coated.

Sapiens

If you ever had any preconceptions about Canadian politeness, spending 5 minutes in a Tim Hortons will shatter them.

Watch out for the needles in the bathrooms.

LordOfChaos

When I worked in retail, someone kept shitting one turd right beside the toilet in the womens bathroom, several times over.

Some people really treat retail/food service staff as actual shit. I think it's usually the type of person who feels no power in their personal life, and so asserts it the few places they are expected to have it.

-Minsc-

If you ever had any preconceptions about Canadian politeness, spending 5 minutes in a Tim Hortons will shatter them.

Watch out for the needles in the bathrooms.
We have the whole world fooled.

Here's what comes to mind without watching the video and just reading the article...

One girl, no cup.

Droxcy

Disgusting. I don't even like poop. How COULD YOU POOP ON THE FLOOR AND GRAB IT THEN THROW IT AT ANOTHER HUMAN??

Mohonky

Some of the comments remind me of a thread ages ago where people were talking about schools that had phantom shitters thst laid their logs out everywhere but in the toilet.

Wtf is wrong with some people....

finowns

They need to catch this women. I thought being spat on was the most offensive thing someone could do to you. This woman needs to be punched in the face.

edit - just saw she was detained. Something extremely bad has to happen to this freak.

Last edited:
Top Bottom