• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Oh shit whaddup: Voice actor has Devil May Cry 5 in his resume [Well... Err...]

I emailed Nils about his Devil May Cry 5 credit. He says he "booked the role years ago, but due to scheduling conflicts it didn't actually come into fruition"

Pretty sure it's DMC, since that fits in with the timeline of his VA credits

M&T BANK (???)
HANNA (2011)
THE EAGLE (2011)
POKER STARS NORTH AMERICA (2009?)
DEVIL MAY CRY 5 (2010)
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: THE CHALLENGE (2008?)
EMPIRE OF LIBERTY (2010-2011)
DREAM PHONE (???)

gEMHXAF.gif

BroBot

I emailed Nils about his Devil May Cry 5 credit. He says he "booked the role years ago, but due to scheduling conflicts it didn't actually come into fruition"

M&T BANK (???)
HANNA (2011)
THE EAGLE (2011)
DEVIL MAY CRY 5 (2010)
DREAM PHONE (???)

Oh you've gotta be kidding me. I LITERALLY just watched DMC 1-3's stories on YouTube, then bought DMC 4 just so I could be hyped with Gaf...

Fuck me, please be real.

DMC4 is such an interesting game, it probably has the most generic fucking setting of all time as well as generic ass bosses, but fuck me if that gameplay isn't the best in the series. My hopes with DMC5 is that they bring back some of the design of 1 and 3, with the gameplay of 4 and hopefully with a better story, and of course Dante as the main character.

DMC3 and DMC1 are still my favorites, only played through a quarter of DMC2 before I gave up because everything about it sucked.

M&T BANK (???)
HANNA (2011)
THE EAGLE (2011)
DEVIL MAY CRY 5 (2010)
DREAM PHONE (???)

giphy.gif

Jawmuncher

Dead Rising 4 and RE7 are definitely at E3. DMC5 would probably be at TGS. But then again from what we know, it's development like just started.

Dead Rising 4 and RE7 are definitely at E3. DMC5 would probably be at TGS. But then again from what we know, it's development like just started.
Yes. Itsuno tweeted at the start of this year that his new project had just began and will take a while to showcase. TGS seems like a safe bet.

Permanently A

M&T BANK (???)
HANNA (2011)
THE EAGLE (2011)
DEVIL MAY CRY 5 (2010)
DREAM PHONE (???)

putting-gun-to-head.gif

Astral Dog

Also

M&T BANK (???)
HANNA (2011)
THE EAGLE (2011)
DEVIL MAY CRY 5 (2010)
DREAM PHONE (???)
Nononnonono 😫
Whhhyy another one of these threads.

The Lamp

Oh you've gotta be kidding me. I LITERALLY just watched DMC 1-3's stories on YouTube, then bought DMC 4 just so I could be hyped with Gaf...

Dude it's not even 3 hours since the rumor was posted that you decided to do all that? Good grief.

Astral Dog

Fuck me, please be real.

DMC4 is such an interesting game, it probably has the most generic fucking setting of all time as well as generic ass bosses, but fuck me if that gameplay isn't the best in the series. My hopes with DMC5 is that they bring back some of the design of 1 and 3, with the gameplay of 4 and hopefully with a better story, and of course Dante as the main character.

DMC3 and DMC1 are still my favorites, only played through a quarter of DMC2 before I gave up because everything about it sucked.
Enemies and bosses in DMC 4 were dope.

Why would you do that. That's literally like watching story summary videos of Street Fighter games rather than playing them. Well, it's your loss, shrug.

Top Bottom