• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okami HD remastered rated by Korean GRB

sinonobu

Banned
269NZwZ.png

JajCh3O.png

Okami HD rated for PS4/Xbox One/PC by Korean Game Rating Board.

yavebg

Neo Member
I would totally buy it again for PC if the port is decent enough and has proper resolution options. Imagine Okami in 4K...

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Piccoro

Damn! It's real, then! :D

One of my favorite games of all time, but I played the excellent PS3 remaster and I don't know if I'll replay it again...

A nice physical edition would be cool. I only played about half way through the first time before moving away for Uni so I'd be down for it

13ruce

Banned
No Switch but it already got it on ps3 recently so i am fine for a while:p nice tho game is pretty cool so far.

A real Zelda like game one of the best even.

sinonobu

Banned
Why no Switch?

I can still play it in my PS4. I never played it, and always wanted to. Time for hype!

Switch is not even out in Korea so it'd be weird for this to be rated for Switch even if it's coming out.

But yeah knowing Capcom this is probably not coming to Switch.

ToonLink

Yay. Never played it, but have been interested. Almost imported the PS3 version a year or so ago. I'm in for PS4 version.

Peru

Switch ver. would not be listed in Korea, no Switch release there yet (another weird issue entirely).

Kuraudo

Banned
How well did Okami sell? I was always under the impression it was a bit of a flop for Capcom, but they seem pretty happy to make sure it's on as many platforms as SF2 and RE4.

Not that I'm complaining. One of my favourite games.

Nanashrew

Banned
How well did Okami sell? I was always under the impression it was a bit of a flop for Capcom, but they seem pretty happy to make sure it's on as many platforms as SF2 and RE4.

A huge flop. Clover Studios no longer exists and why PlatinumGames now exists.

jonno394

I am not buying Okami for a fourth time unless any one of the following things happen:

A) Good Additions to the base game
B) I can run it at 4k60 on my 1060 6GB
C) It releases on Switch

If there's nothing new in the main game, then the PS4 version is useless to me really. I already have/had it on PS2, Wii and PS3, all offered something unique over the other versions. PS4 version will just be the PS3 version so of no value to me, unless new things are implemented. PC at 4k60 is enough of a difference over the other versions for me, and the Switch version being handheld is enough of a difference to help me justify the purchase.

Now, an Okami HD/Okamiden HD double pack on PS4, I'd buy that in an instant!

silva1991

It's a Clover game. It's safe to assume it was a flop.

It's likely the Wonderful101 of that generation sales wise.

NO.

Lonely1

Unconfirmed Member
If I were Capcom, this would have higher priority over ReV1 for Switch. But alas, at least PC version will assure conservation of this game, if its a good port.

Nanashrew

Banned
Something I hope for with the PC version is a mod that gives me the paper filter that adds to the sumi-e style like the original release had.

Oh boy, PC means that even if they cut Reset again some intrepid modder can just add the song back in. Alright, I'll.... quadruple dip?

Top Bottom