• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okay, TeamCG. Come own up to your foolishness. #trolljima

Is Joakim Mogren CG?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Apocryphon

This thread is perfect for ban bets. Too bad they're not permitted :(

Yeah. Obviously everybody has an opinion, but there's no way of anybody being certain whether its CG or not. People who state that they "can see" it and that "it's blatantly obvious" should have to stake something.

I think there should be avatar bets. Someone make a thread and people sign up for "TeamCG" and "TeamReal". Losers have to have an avatar designed by a MOD that reflects their hilariousness.

MaLDo

I think the relationship between Moby Dick and phantom pain is too important to refer only to the character arm in the trailer. Phantom pain is when you feel that limb, but not really exists. May have also related to the face (person), because we think it is, but there isn't.

So, the phantom pain is the tech for making real what does not exist.

I think some of the pictures show the real person and some are cgi, superimposed on the real face.

thabiz

I think the relationship between Moby Dick and phantom pain is too important to refer only to the character arm in the trailer. Phantom pain is when you feel that limb, but not really exists. May have also related to the face, because we think it is, but there isn't.

I think some of the pictures show the real person and some are cgi, superimposed on the real face.

the tweeted pics are the real. the interview is cg.

flippedb

Banned
#TeamMixed. That's why some things look off. They shot the interview in two parts, that's why it feels weird on the answers, like there's a lack of flow.

Apocryphon

I think the relationship between Moby Dick and phantom pain is too important to refer only to the character arm in the trailer. Phantom pain is when you feel that limb, but not really exists. May have also related to the face (person), because we think it is, but there isn't.

So, the phantom pain is the tech for making real what does not exist.

The relationship between Moby Dick and Phantom Pain?

javac

Why do you think Joakim got shocked when Geoff referred to the Fox Engine? He doesn't understand what he was created from. He believes he's human.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I like how MormaPope only puts stuff in the OP which helps TeamCG.

Top Bottom