• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OMFG. I have an ingrown hair.

Ellis

Tweezers dude. Failing that, wire cutters.

Had one on the base of my todger once, but shit happens.

tenor.gif

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Oh gosh, that sounds like a horribly painful place for one of those - I'm so sorry! 😣

A good sharp pair of tweezers are the way to go (TweezerMan is the best brand), and definitely take a hot bath first! That helps loosen the skin and makes removing it much easier.

CyberPanda

Banned
Oh gosh, that sounds like a horribly painful place for one of those - I'm so sorry! 😣

A good sharp pair of tweezers are the way to go (TweezerMan is the best brand), and definitely take a hot bath first! That helps loosen the skin and makes removing it much easier.
Thanks for the tip, love.

TimFL

Careful though, ingrown hair down there can get infected easily (due to essentially being an open tunnel under your skin) and then you potentially need surgery to cut out a huge junk of the infected tissue. Best to go to a doctor now before that happens or you will severely regret it. Don‘t try to cut it open or squeeze it on your own.

Top Bottom