• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One GAF member you haven't seen for awhile...

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Cunth Cunth is still with us
Yeah, I know...was just playing around with the quoted thread. Although, Cunth Cunth has lost weight. Took this pic of him a few months ago.

FL1dd64.jpg

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
Ive wondered about count dookake. Sooo many people slurped his balls back in the day and he was a close friend to Evilore IRL. I think he peaced out after the Great Rift and hasn’t been back, has he?

Then there were other “prominent members” like timedog and Devo who are also gone.

Guy was so clever, I don't know how he did it.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Hey there. I'm still around. Just haven't been posting much for a while. I'll make a thread about some new recommendations soon though!
Awesome. I was hoping this thread would get some of those who have been "away" to come back. Gotta thank you, sir. When I first started lurking in 2015, it was mostly due to IGN and Reddit leaving a bad taste in my mouth for gaming/anime forums...if whatever they are. I've been a classic anime fan and used to work in animation years ago. I was feeling down in March when I lost all of my jobs due to the COVID scare. As an American in Mexico...it leaves very little to do other than play games, spend time with the wife, and read. I kept getting negative responses and feedback for posting things in social media about older anime. It made me feel that most webpages were likely demonizing the older crude, dark, cel painted anime. Then, I found this thread you made in 2015 https://www.neogaf.com/threads/anim...t-look-here-for-some-recommendations.1033243/
Seeing as it was GAF it finally gave me the incentive push to join. So, again...thanks.

Corpsepyre

Banned
Awesome. I was hoping this thread would get some of those who have been "away" to come back. Gotta thank you, sir. When I first started lurking in 2015, it was mostly due to IGN and Reddit leaving a bad taste in my mouth for gaming/anime forums...if whatever they are. I've been a classic anime fan and used to work in animation years ago. I was feeling down in March when I lost all of my jobs due to the COVID scare. As an American in Mexico...it leaves very little to do other than play games, spend time with the wife, and read. I kept getting negative responses and feedback for posting things in social media about older anime. It made me feel that most webpages were likely demonizing the older crude, dark, cel painted anime. Then, I found this thread you made in 2015 https://www.neogaf.com/threads/anim...t-look-here-for-some-recommendations.1033243/
Seeing as it was GAF it finally gave me the incentive push to join. So, again...thanks.

That means a lot, mate. Also, hope everything works out for you!

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
no malice intended

grew up playing nothing but quake, your user name is 'xaero gravity', thought maybe you were an old quake buddy

cursory search revealed a steam profile with publicly listed aliases

thought it was an ode
That's where I got my name. It was my favorite Quake 4 map, which was a remake of my favorite Quake 3 map :D

Don't forget to sub to my Only Fans.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
no malice intended

grew up playing nothing but quake
, your user name is 'xaero gravity', thought maybe you were an old quake buddy

cursory search revealed a steam profile with publicly listed aliases

thought it was an ode
Makes two of us. I had the DOS PC version of the first and recall the soundtrack was a hidden bonus if you put Quake 1 in a CD player.

Top Bottom