• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

Besides Luffy's declaration of facing Big Mom later, I think the sheer size of Big Mom's crew would be another reason to go back to them as antagonists. Just too many cool designs/powers left on the table to just go away after this arc.

Besides Luffy's declaration of facing Big Mom later, I think the sheer size of Big Mom's crew would be another reason to go back to them as antagonists. Just too many cool designs/powers left on the table to just go away after this arc.
Yup I agree like daifuku and gallete for example have absolutely no explanation on what their fruits are, smoothie has only juiced people to make drinks how does she incorporate that into combat, etc

Not familiar with the properties of rubber..could luffy potentially do what katakuri is doing? Could he make other parts of his body stretch without massive force. Like how katakuri made multiple arms than did a gattling can luffy do that

Ray Down

Banned
Yup I agree like daifuku and gallete for example have absolutely no explanation on what their fruits are, smoothie has only juiced people to make drinks how does she incorporate that into combat, etc

Not familiar with the properties of rubber..could luffy potentially do what katakuri is doing? Could he make other parts of his body stretch without massive force. Like how katakuri made multiple arms than did a gattling can luffy do that

Daifuku powers are explained, he just summons a genie by rubbing himself.

And considering the family names Gallete has the butter fruit.

We haven't even seen Compote's powers yet.

Also, Luffy couldn't do the multiple arms thing like Katakuri. Luffy's powers are similar to a rubberband in that he requires force and momentum to stretch out unlike someone like Mr. Fantastic.

Clearly not, lol.

And he can still fight Sanji this arc.
lol it's a genie Ray...A genie!! That's some weird shit in a series with weird shit

Rematch? I'm down

We haven't even seen Compote's powers yet.

Also, Luffy couldn't do the multiple arms thing like Katakuri. Luffy's powers are similar to a rubberband in that he requires force and momentum to stretch out unlike someone like Mr. Fantastic.
So you say like someone like mister fantastic would awakening perhaps be the key to that 🤔

I already feel like luffy has used less force as the series went on, gear 4 for example has the dude stretching ridiculously

So you say like someone like mister fantastic would awakening perhaps be the key to that 🤔

I already feel like luffy has used less force as the series went on, gear 4 for example has the dude stretching ridiculously

Yeah being rubber actually makes Luffy more limited than comic book stretchy dudes like Mr Fantastic and Plastic Man, who are malleable at the molecular level.

IHaveIce

Banned
Slow cuts vs lightning fast cuts yohohoho
Dude. That would be sick.
Y'all are sleeping on Demon Lady Amande.

I wish. In general I agree with Blackleg, BM's crew is not yet really fleshed out and he is right, a Genie fruit needs some explanation, I mean what can he do? Where are his limits are good questions if we think what Genies are able to do in other media ( hint: It is almost everything, their magic seems to trancend timeperiods) Is he in OP just super strong? or has he any magic powers?

Dude. That would be sick.

I wish. In general I agree with Blackleg, BM's crew is not yet really fleshed out and he is right, a Genie fruit needs some explanation, I mean what can he do? Where are his limits are good questions if we think what Genies are able to do in other media ( hint: It is almost everything, their magic seems to trancend timeperiods) Is he in OP just super strong? or has he any magic powers?
Thank you!!!

I feel bad for whoever makes the cast list for the new One Piece Warriors.

"Where's Perospero?"
"Where's Judge?"
"Where's Stussy?"
"Where's Capone?"
"Where's Arlong?"

l

Gear 4 is definitely a stretch (hehe) in that direction. Yet even then, Luffy is doing crazy stuff like completely rearranging his body structure and such. Heck, he still has to blow air into his bones to have gigantic sized attacks.

Ray Down

Banned
can you imagine how many characters will be in a Pirate warriors when one piece finishes
Well there's 37 in the 3rd game.

They can easily add all of Blackbeard crew, all the yonko and the commanders, the Vinsmokes, some people from Elbaf, Minks, Samurai of Wano, people on the moon since we will go their and other picks from past arcs.

Though some may just be enemies and not playable.

Big One

Banned
can you imagine how many characters will be in a Pirate warriors when one piece finishes
Pirate Warriors will probably get rebooted and back by that point, lol. Still, yeah, it'll get nuts.

Actually I'm looking forward to the inevitable Breath of the Wild style open world/open sea adventure game we're going to get when the full world of One Piece has been explored in the manga. Shit is going to be dope as fuck. Project Dawn might be a game similar to this, btu I feel we won't get a good sense of scale and scope until Luffy and co. fully explore the New World.

You will have all the shitsmokes but no charlottes and like it.
Or if we do get a Charlotte itll be a garbage one like Cracker or Lola.

Revisiting the Cracker fight, I really want it to be a theme that Luffy is the only one who can beat the Sweet Commanders because he's a hungry boy.

Xux

Hopefully Dogtooth gets more backstory than Cracker.

I want a flashback with a run in with the marines and a cocky, young Katakuri gets wrecked by Garp to shove the parallel down our throats.

Something to stop me from imagining an explanation for his cheek scars.
Unless Crocodile's his dad and he did it emulate or impress him. ...I wonder if we'll get an explanation for Crocodile's.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I can't wait to go home to America and binge watch Whole Cake with my little bro like old times.

Also, who needs Warriors when we have that Dream project on the way?

LotusHD

Banned
I'm also low-key shook that Cracker got taken out in like the first half of the episode.

---

EDIT:

Evidence #234324 that Pedro better be dead: Perospero talked about how he will have difficulty drinking tea from now on, and that will remind him of Pedro. But that makes little sense to say if he's still alive. Because if he is, and you're right next to him, then uh, torture him (first), not his friends.
Until next week.

Mendrox

Guys I am finally unbanned. I still don't really know what I was banned for even though I checked my history, but nevermind. Was fun to see your reactions these past weeks.

I hope Carrot joins too. Please Oda.

Also Pedro is dead af.

Top Bottom