• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece |OT| To The Grand Line

Wildebeest

How did Kobi not get turned to stone? Either a huge conqueror haki stops it or it is like Hancock says and it only works on people who can't resist her beauty.

protonion

One and a half month later just finished episode 151.

That Bellamy punch was the most satisfying thing I've ever seen on screen.
And after that they decided to introduce one dozen new characters in the final 10 minutes.

Things are getting very interesting!

Wildebeest

One and a half month later just finished episode 151.

That Bellamy punch was the most satisfying thing I've ever seen on screen.
And after that they decided to introduce one dozen new characters in the final 10 minutes.

Things are getting very interesting!
And you don't have to wait fifteen years to see those characters again. What a treat.

protonion

Closing to 300 episodes! About to begin the big fight in Water 7.
It took it's time with the build up for this fight. Nico's backstory alone was 4-5 episodes. But worth it.

Starting this in August seemed scary but it seems I will catch up within a year.

Quick question. Is it safe for me to play the upcoming game in January?

Zuo

These latest chapters have done some MAJOR lore drops! Also cover art confirms Yamato female again
And Kiku male, arguably. Not sure why Oda even punished himself with that whole gender stuff in Wano. Maybe he enjoys walking on eggshells, or he's actually just a massive troll

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
And Kiku male, arguably. Not sure why Oda even punished himself with that whole gender stuff in Wano. Maybe he enjoys walking on eggshells, or he's actually just a massive troll
I don’t think he did. Everyone with a brain knew that Yamato is a chick and Kiku was a trap who was identified as biological male in the story. The only9 people holding out hope that Yamato is trans are mentally challenged westerners.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I'm gonna go with troll lol. People always read WAY more into One Piece and infer stuff that isn't there. It's like they can't understand wtf a story told without political messages as its primary purpose is.

Also the hype around the Drums of Liberation episode is looking pretty awesome. Might have to avoid it till dub like I did with DB Super though. Really happy with the pace the dub has been going at recently and actually gotta catch up a little (anime pacing is still ass though).

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community

Bon Kurei debuted in the year 2000… and in 2009 Iva is essentially ripped off from rocky horror picture show.

Which is to mean: this is nothing new from him.

Top Bottom