• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Year Later: Does XB1 still lag behind PS4 for new digital game releases? (yes)

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
"There’s this idea that’s been named ‘parity clause’, but there is no clause. We’ve come out and been very transparent in the last four or five months about exactly what we want. If there’s a developer who’s building a game and they just can’t get the game done for both platforms – cool. We’ll take a staggered release. We’ve done it before, and we’ll work with them on that. If another platform does a deal with you as a developer to build an exclusive version of your game for them, and you can’t ship on my platform for a year, when the game comes out in a year let’s just work together to make it special in some way.

People complained about that, but you did a deal with somebody else and you got paid for it and I’m happy – we do those same deals, so I’m not knocking you. It’s going to be better for you, actually, because people don’t want last year’s game, they want something special and new."

-Phil Spencer, talking to GamesRadar, July 2015

Nearly a year ago I posted a topic theorizing that the so-called Parity Clause was causing an immense difference of releases between XB1 and PS4. This, I had figured, was the sole cause of devs not jumping aboard the multiplatform-train, opting instead to announce their games solely for PS4.

Since then there's been lots of changes. Supposedly the clause is all but gone, according to Phil (he argues it never existed at all). Toolsets and developer registration has stabilized to a point where you can apply to be a dev for both systems relatively painlessly, and in fact programs are in place to offer free dev kits (with MS leading a stronger charge of the "all in one" ecosystem of having a game simultaneously launch on the Windows 10 app store and the XB1.)

While the sales gap between the two consoles hasn't really narrowed much (especially worldwide), the two platforms have matured enough to where they both provide great ecosystems to launch your game on. So how have devs reacted to the changes? Are we seeing a stabilization of game releases for both platforms, to where they're both equal? Well, no. Just this year alone, there were 50+ more digital games released for PS4 than released on XB1. But it is getting better, or at least has the potential to get better.

Parity Clause: It's Probably Gone

We could argue (I would argue, anyways) that there was, in fact, some kind of clause that was preventing many devs from releasing games on XB1. Phil says it's gone, and in fact evidence points to this being true...a large number of PS4 releases from last year have been released for XB1 this year, with no added content. Some of these include Octodad, the Binding of Issac, Rogue Legacy, and many more.

I think it is fair to say that what I considered a roadblock is likely gone. In my experience, they'll try to work with you more on getting a multiplatform release instead of a staggered release, but they won't outright deny a release on their platform.

Releases for 2015 (so far)

In the last topic I argued that announcements were being made more for PS4 than XB1. For this topic I wanted to compare actual releases, as I've seen a fair number of announcements that don't come to pass or delayed to unknown dates. It's easier to keep track of what's being released, rather than the initial announcements and followups to those announcements.

For these lists, I used the IGN release guide and on the Xbox side I also used the official ID@Xbox release lists. I did not count any releases done by major publishers (such as Ubisoft, etc.) or retail games in general. These are mostly digital-only releases. As always, do let me know if these lists are missing or incorrectly listing any games.

XB1 Digital/Indie Releases from 1/1/15 to 10/1/15: 113 titles
PS4 Digital/Indie Releases from 1/1/15 to 10/1/15: 174 titles

Monthly Comparison (PS4/XB1):
January: 7/2
February: 10/7
March: 17/9
April: 15/11
May: 21/12
June: 21/9
July: 23/11
August: 25/23
September: 35/29

Xbox Release List:
January
Funk of Titans
Riptide GP2

February
#IDARB
Unmechanical: Advanced Edition
The Escapists
Blue Estate
Hand of Fate
Roundabout
Pneuma: Breath of Life

March
Zombie Army Trilogy
OlliOlli
Jet Car Stunts: Next-gen Edition
LA Cops
Ziggurat
Slender: The Arrival
Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty
Ori and the Blind Forest
Screamride

April
Pool Nation FX
RBI Baseball 15
Stealth Inc 2
Tower of Guns
Goat Simulator
WE ARE DOOMED
Aaru’s Awakening
Infinity Runner
Happy Wars
Project Root
Shovel Knight

May
Ultratron
Slice Zombies for Kinect
Project CARS
Lifeless Planet: Premier Edition
Schrödinger’s Cat and the Raiders of the Last Quark
NERO
TORO
Mega Coin Squad
Spy Chameleon- RGB Agent
Rogue Legacy
Badland
Beach Buggy Racing

June
Massive Chalice
Sparkle Unleashed
The Swapper
Steamworld Dig
The Long Dark
Quantum Rush: Champions
Q
Quiplash

July
Spectra
Tachyon Project
The Fall
So Many Me
SlashDash
No Time to Explain
The Binding of Issac: Rebirth
QUBE: Director's Cut
Squid Hero for Kinect
Magic Duels: Origins
Tembo the Badass Elephant
State of Decay

August
Beyond Eyes
The Swindle
Submerged
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Super Mega Baseball
Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey
The Bridge
Giana Sisters: Dream Runners
SMITE
Adventures of Pip
Bridge Constructor
Clash
Pure Hold Em'
Don't Starve: Giant Edition
Goat Simulator: Mmore Goatz Edition
Octodad: Dadliest Catch
Yasai Ninja
Blues and Bullets
Magnetic: Cage Closed
Nova-111
Whispering Willows
The Deer God

September
Fat City
Broken Sword 5
Afro Samauri 2
Super Toy Cars
Shift Happens
Onigiri
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
Castle Crashers Remastered
Leo's Fortune
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Plague Inc. Evolved
Pumped BMX+
Blood Bowl II
Penarium
Extreme Exorcism
Orbit
The Escapists: The Walking Dead
Clusterpuck 99
Toto Temple Deluxe
Standpoint
Fermi's Path
Guns Gore Cannoli
Inside my Radio
Frozen Free Fall
Gunworld
Overruled
Draw a Stickman
Aritana and the Harpy’s Feather
Nightmares of the Deep
Quest of Dungeons

"Early Access" Game Preview Program:
The Long Dark
Elite: Dangerous (final release in October)
Sheltered

PS4 Release List:
January
Ironclad Tactics
Citizens of Earth
Motorcycle Club
Splice
Grim Fandango: Remastered
Apotheon

February
World Hunter
Unmechanical Extended
Minutes
Super Stardust Ultra
Pillar
Hand of Fate
Limbo
Starwhal
Paparazzi
Q*Bert Rebooted

March
White Night
Helldivers
OlliOlli 2: Welcome to OlliWood
Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number
Scram Kitty DX
Shiftlings
Jamestown +
Slender: The Arrival
Yorbie
Metal Slug 3
Arcade Archives: Mat Mania
RBI Baseball 15
Axiom Verge
Paperbound
Woah Dave!
Rack N Ruin
Toukiden: Kiwami

April
Aaru's Awakening
Tower of Guns
Bastion
Stealth Inc 2
Krinkle Krusher
We are Doomed
Titan Souls
Shovel Knight
LA Cops
Teslagrad
Infinity Runner
Ziggurat
Omega Quintet
Project Root
Broken Age: The Complete Adventure

May
Arcade Archives: City Connection
Cosmophony
Ether One
Toren
Nom Nom Galaxy
Project CARS
Ultratron
Lost Orbit
Color Guardians
Airmech: Arena
Arcade Archives: Double Dragon
Arcania: The Complete Tale
Schrödinger’s Cat and the Raiders of the Last Quark
Aces of the Luftwaffe
Arcade Archives: Terra Cresta
Roundabout
Magicka 2
Arcade Archives: Crazy Climber
Arcade Archives: Ninja Kid
Beach Buggy Racing

June
Skulls of the Shogun
Sparkle Unleashed
The Escapists
Super Exploding Zoo
Arcade Archives: Renegade
Wander
Hustle Kings
Arcade Archives: Gradius
The Bread Pub Brawlers
Attacking Zegata
Arcade Archives: Raiders 5
Shante: Riskey's Revenge: DC
Planetside 2
Riptide GP2
Ender of Fire
Astebreed
Quiplash
Red Goddess
Whispering Willows
Arcade Archives: Scramble
Skullgirls 2nd Encore
Invokers Tournament

July
Rocket League
TORO
Phantom Breaker Battle Grounds Overdrive
Pneuma: Breath of Life
Arcade Archives: Exerion
Arcade Archives: Butasan
The Fall
PieceFall
Hatoful Boyfriend
Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
Zombie Army Trilogy
Nutjitsu
Poltergeist: A Pixelated Horror
Journey
QUBE: Director's Cut
Tembo the Badass Elephant
Yasai Ninja
Arcade Archives: MagMax
N++
King's Quest
The Swindle
Velocibox
Legend of Kay Anniversary

August

Galak-Z
Aeterno Blade
Trans-Galactic Tournament
Submerged
The Castle Game
Commander Cherry's Puzzled Journey
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Goat Simulator
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
TorqueL
Helldivers: Super-Earth Ultimate Edition
Kung Fury: Street Rage
Curses n Chaos
Volume
Adventures of Pip
The Bridge
Arcade Archives: Bomb Jack
Pure Hold'em
Capsule Force
Back to Bed
Tina's Toy Factory
I Am Bread
Calvino Noir
Shutshimi: Seriously Swole
VVVVVV

September
Xeodrifter
Armello
Zombie Vikings
Fat City
Nova-111
Super TIME Force Ultra
Beyond Eyes
Hyper Void
Ascendant
Arcade Archives: A-JAX
Leo's Fortune
Knock-Knock
Kitten Squad
Bombing Busters
Overruled
Arcade Archives: Solomon's Key
Flame Over
Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight
The Book of Unwritten Tales 2
Afro Samurai 2
Battle Trivia Knockout
Laserlife
Extreme Exorcism
SOMA
Penarium
Arcade Archives: Mr. Goemon
Pumped BMX+
Rally Copters
Prismatic Solid
Dongeon Defenders II
Toto Temple Deluxe
Thief Town
Arcade Archives: Karate Champ
Journey: Collector's Edition
Dynamite Fishing
Arcade Archives: Shusse Ozumo

How Does the Release List Compare Overall?

In some months, the XB1 is extremely close with releases compared to PS4 (like in February and August). In others, PS4 more than doubles the amount of games that XB1 released in the same period.

Both release lists do have their share of late ports (XB1 getting some PS4 2014 releases, and PS4 getting games like Escape Goat and Pnumbra months after the XB1 releases). XB1 is indeed catching up with simultaneous multiplatform releases.

Still, there's quite a bit gap of releases between the two. Many of the major PS4 indie titles skipped over XB1 completely (Hotline Miami 2, Titan Souls, N++, Galak-Z, Rocket League, etc.), likely due to hurdles early in development years ago for XB1. And in fact MS is spending some money to keep some indie games exclusive on their platform (Cuphead being the biggest). Each system has their own indie "darlings" that can make a big splash a few times a year when they're released in the right timeframe (Ori and the Blind Forest is a good example, and #IDARB was a surprise hit.)

Does XB1 still have an indie problem?

Last time I made this topic, I was sure it did, and I thought I knew what is was (parity clause). This time, I honestly don't know what's happening.

I can say with a near amount of certainty that it's easier to get an XB1 dev kit and license than PS4. I don't know if the process of making games is easier as I haven't gone through either cert program yet, but I have to applaud MS for making ID@Xbox stronger than it has been since the XB1 launch. With the upcoming Windows 10 ecosystem and the ability to launch games on both XB1 and W10, theoretically MS should be pulling away with more indies jumping aboard. Right?

Yet we still have a major gap between both systems regarding releases to where I don't know the root cause of games still targeting PS4/PC over XB1/PC. This may change in the months ahead as W10 takes hold and we get a better vision of how MS is going to change the development standard for both platforms. The problem is, the longer this takes, the more games they have a chance of missing out on.

Various Theories

I do have a few theories on why the gap between PS4 and XB1 remains a bit larger than I'm sure MS would like.

• There is still a sense of non-communication from MS. Unfortunately, you won't be able to get direct answers from most of the ID@Xbox team without signing some NDAs first, and most devs just won't bother.
  • MS inadvertently fostered an attitude towards indie games on their platform. With Phil Spencer calling for indie games to have "exclusive" content for their platforms so that XB1 owners don't feel like "second class citizens," most XB1 gamers incorrectly assumed that the early release drought was due to a form of quality control that MS had implemented, when in fact there was no quality control at all- there just weren't any games being released at that time. One dev contacted me and lamented that his/her big PS4/Steam/XB1 game announcement was marred by a lot of the Xbox community spouting vitriol and hate towards them, and how he/she wished that they didn't announce for the XB1 at all. Now, I'm not about to pretend that the PS4 or even Steam communities are even remotely free from anything like that, but the Xbox community really is something else. I even heard from them when I announced my game for PS4/Steam only...not so much because they wanted to know why my game wasn't announced for XB1, but to let me know my game wasn't welcomed on their platform. Fun stuff.

Indifference

Porting from PS4 to XB1 isn't nearly as difficult as it was porting between 360/PS3 back in the day. Theoretically there should be nothing holding devs back from announcing multiplatform releases, yet here we are, with a major gap for 2/3rds of the year between the two consoles. So why are devs leaving the millions of XB1 customers on the table like that?

I can only answer that question with my own personal experience. I announced a new game for PS4/Steam in July. I'm not ruling out XB1 in the future, or anything else for that matter. I picked the platforms I really enjoy gaming on, ones that I know can sustain my expenses and have large audiences, and will build from there. Who knows where that will take me. I'm just not in any hurry to release on XB1.

In the end, these digital games won't turn the tide of console sales. Ultimately they're unimportant for both companies in the master plan of selling their brand, save a few big releases each year. Despite that, Sony somehow manages to make indie devs feel important, with no communication walls and events throughout the year for devs, as well as fostering dev communities, etc. As for MS, I'd like to go into more details about their development strategies for indies, but I'm under NDA.

dude819

As far as I can tell, the XB1 is basically losing by 1 (Rocket League).

Everything else is digital indie cannon fodder that no reasonable person would miss. This is just "is console x better than console y? #clickbait."

etta

my hard graphic balls
I haven't really kept up with the issue and all the statements, but I saw that list over at Major Nelson's blog about the 120+ indie games being released with ID@Xbox starting with summer 2015. Those are already included in your list, right?

Edit: This one.

Interfectum

Everything else is digital indie cannon fodder that no reasonable person would miss. This is just "is console x better than console y? #clickbait."

SOMA? Hotline Miami 2?

Perhaps you should toss a #damagecontrol in your reply.

Indie teams are generally small, market share says they will target Playstation first and think about other platforms later unless they can do a simultaneous release (which seems unlikely for the majority) and this will continue for the rest of this generation.

To be honest it's just great to see so many small independent games appearing on both platforms, there's been some right gems to be had.

Subbing...I REALLY appreciate the work you did to write this up and research the released games.

Will edit this proper once I have a chance to read it all

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gif-the-dude-lebowski.gif

dude819

SOMA? Hotline Miami 2?

Perhaps you should toss a #damagecontrol hashtag in your reply.

I am not even sure what "SOMA" stands for so I will assume not and, as far as I can tell, I don't think Hotline Miami 2 is setting the world on fire.

Again, seems like 1 game of consequence is on PS4 and not on XB1 (yet).

Purest 78

This is a terrible post

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
I haven't really kept up with the issue and all the statements, but I saw that list over at Major Nelson's blog about the 120+ indie games being released with ID@Xbox starting with summer 2015. Those are already included in your list, right?

If it was released, it was included. I didn't include announcements this time around because a number of them don't pan out (as in, don't get released or pushed back to a TBA date).

Head.spawn

Thanks for posting your updated thoughts on the matter.

It's good to see things are improving; at the very least the situation does not look as grim as it did this time last year.

They can and should do better though, it seems like their initial policies left a sour taste in everyones mouths. It's on them to change it and I honestly can't fault anyone for initially seeing it as being hostile, hopefully that is fully in the past but for now they still need a lot of improvement and to be a bit more proactive on the matter.

SFenton

In the end, these digital games won't turn the tide of console sales.

Would just like to personally disagree here. Just like Minecraft last gen, there will almost assuredly be a game this gen created by an indie that can swing console sales. I initially thought No Man's Sky, but I don't feel that anymore. Rocket League might certainly have sway in the future. But I bet we'll see an indie digital game that will absolutely swing sales.

This is a terrible post

In terms of general public eye, he's not wrong. A lot of people will make noise for Rocket League. There are a few PS4 people who also made noise when #IDARB came out for Xbox. We're just on a gaming forum, so of course every game is going to matter. But to Joe Schmoe who bought a Call of Duty or Destiny bundle? Probably not going to matter to him as much.

Interfectum

I am not even sure what "SOMA" stands for so I will assume not and, as far as I can tell, I don't think Hotline Miami 2 is setting the world on fire.

Well it's a good thing you seem well researched on the matter. Keep up the great work!

fantomena

SOMA is the new game by the creators of the Penumbra series and Amnedia: The Dark Descent. You have heard about them right?

Doffen

Look at those lists, one of them is bigger!

This is a list of games released. Even without the parity clause the PS4 list would still be bigger. Why? Because teaming up with PlayStation and releasing it first on the console (and PC) with the largest marketshare just makes more sense. And there are of course some games that caters to markets that Xbox One simply do not have.

dugdug

Banned
[*]MS inadvertently fostered an attitude towards indie games on their platform. With Phil Spencer calling for indie games to have "exclusive" content for their platforms so that XB1 owners don't feel like "second class citizens," most XB1 gamers incorrectly assumed that the early release drought was due to a form of quality control that MS had implemented, when in fact there was no quality control at all- there just weren't any games being released at that time. One dev contacted me and lamented that his big PS4/Steam/XB1 game announcement was marred by a lot of the Xbox community spouting vitriol and hate towards them, and how he/she wished that they didn't announce for the XB1 at all. Now, I'm not about to pretend that the PS4 or even Steam communities are even remotely free from anything like that, but the Xbox community really is something else. I even heard from them when I announced my game for PS4/Steam only...not so much because they wanted to know why my game wasn't announced for XB1, but to let me know my game wasn't welcomed on their platform. Fun stuff.

There is absolutely a contingent of c.h.u.d.s out there who actively hate indie games simply because Sony focused so heavily on it. It's console war horseshit, but, it's so frustrating to see such close-minded behavior.

Percy

Banned
Good OP chubigans, very informative. That 'not welcome on Xbox' quote is downright appalling to read. A platform holder acting like a petulant child is beyond pathetic.

I have my doubts about the parity clause being gone considering the number of titles still skipping Xbone, but it's all guesswork really.

but ms owns minecraft

lol

loki 16

You talk nonsense.

dude819

SOMA is the new game by the creators of the Penumbra series and Amnedia: The Dark Descent. You have heard about them right?

I've heard of the other 2.

Again, I doubt "random horror game that will be in a humble bundle or $1.99 on Steam soon" is moving the needle and helping people buy 1 console over the other.

Indie teams are generally small, market share says they will target Playstation first and think about other platforms later unless they can do a simultaneous release (which seems unlikely for the majority) and this will continue for the rest of this generation.

This is common sense. At this point, there is no way they will ever have as much as Playstation due to the install base gulf. PS4 is the market leader, they will get the lions share of support no matter what. Many small teams won't bother with XB1 and WiiU. I guess I'm not seeing the point of the thread.

Kayant

You work fast!... Great work as always Subbed.
I've heard of the other 2.

Again, I doubt "random horror game that will be in a humble bundle or $1.99 on Steam soon" is moving the needle and helping people buy 1 console over the other.
And how do you know this??
Idon'tlikething.gif basically.

panda-zebra

Thanks for the effort, chubigans, even if it doesn't seem to have been appreciated by one or two of those to jump in with replies early on :/

LewieP

On your point about the attitude MS fostered from their userbase, I agree with the point but I have an alternative suggestion for the cause of it.

I simply think that people who are interested in indie games, and for whom the availability of indie games is an important part of deciding which console to get, will have been more likely to get a PS4 than an Xbox One. Obviously it is not a black and white difference, and for many people availability of indie games is an important factor but not the most important factor, but the early lead Sony got in terms of courting indie developers earned them an audience that are generally amenable to indie games.

I'm also inclined to say that the situation with parity is still a real thing, it's good that they are waiving it without requiring additional content in some cases, but the policy is still being applied in certain cases.

As others have said, I appreciate your time putting this post together.

Why are games like journey, resogun, and everyone's gone to the rapture included on ps4 well ori & the blind Forrest and State of decay are not included on the xbox side?

Nafai1123

Banned
PS4 being the market leader will mean a continued focus on that platform over the competition, especially with indie devs.

Begaria

Personally, I feel it's also based on consumer perception. I've noticed there's this perception from certain hardcore Xbox owners that indie games are just "filler", "shouldn't be the reason you get a $400 console", "these games look like games my NES/SNES could run 20+ years ago", "aren't as important as AAA games".

Case in point:

If the market you're thinking of selling your game to doesn't want your game, then you probably won't sell your game to that market.

oo7

There really is a lot of crap on both consoles that are just clogging the system. I'm not fanboy but I would honestly say that PS4 has a lot more "crap" on it than the Xbox One does. If that's a plus, then so be it.

Indies are great. Sometimes something magical isn't front page on the store or on forums. You can find a magical game that was made by a small team and you'll never experience it again. I'm glad Sony has focused on indie and I'm glad PSplus has had a ton of indies for me to try.

It baited you out really well I got to say.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Why are games like journey, resogun, and everyone's gone to the rapture included on ps4 well ori & the blind Forrest and State of decay are not included on the xbox side?

I used the ID@Xbox game list for the Xbox side but you're right, they didn't include first party titles. I'll fix this right away.

Occam

You seem to know what you are talking about.

Justified

Geez. Hopefully you forgot the /s

fantomena

How do you know it's just a another random -soon to be cheap- horror game? Have you played it?

chadskin

• MS inadvertently fostered an attitude towards indie games on their platform. With Phil Spencer calling for indie games to have "exclusive" content for their platforms so that XB1 owners don't feel like "second class citizens," most XB1 gamers incorrectly assumed that the early release drought was due to a form of quality control that MS had implemented, when in fact there was no quality control at all- there just weren't any games being released at that time. One dev contacted me and lamented that his big PS4/Steam/XB1 game announcement was marred by a lot of the Xbox community spouting vitriol and hate towards them, and how he/she wished that they didn't announce for the XB1 at all. Now, I'm not about to pretend that the PS4 or even Steam communities are even remotely free from anything like that, but the Xbox community really is something else. I even heard from them when I announced my game for PS4/Steam only...not so much because they wanted to know why my game wasn't announced for XB1, but to let me know my game wasn't welcomed on their platform. Fun stuff.

Through their PlayStation blog(s), Sony definitely gives smaller studios and their games more time to shine in the "mainstream" spotlight. I guess that reflects back on how "Joe Average" views these games, too.

Meanwhile, Microsoft's equivalent Xbox Wire has stories about Halo 5, Tomb Raider, Star Wars Battlefront and 3rd person shooters this month, i.e. all the heavy-hitters. I know there's Major Nelson, too, but he usually just does "It's available now" posts, along with the game description taken from the store.

Dinjooh

This is some sort of parody, right?

Gnasher

Neo Member
Looking down those lists I can barely recognize any of those games at all.

The xb1's list will benefit from backwards compatibility though, the list will grow a lot depending on which games they make compatible first.

If it was released, it was included. I didn't include announcements this time around because a number of them don't pan out (as in, don't get released or pushed back to a TBA date).

How do you count, or not, games like Sheltered, Elite Dangerous, and The Long Dark which are in Preview on XB1?

Stanng243

Looking down those lists I can barely recognize any of those games at all.

The xb1's list will benefit from backwards compatibility though, the list will grow a lot depending on which games they make compatible first.

Backwards compatibility does nothing for getting new indie games on the system. Old ones sure, but not new games.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Added Screamride, State of Decay, Ori and the Blind Forest and Halo: Spartan Strike to the lists, as they weren't included as part of the ID@Xbox release lists that I was working off of.

JaggedSac

PS4 being the market leader will mean a continued focus on that platform over the competition, especially with indie devs.

This. Plus, you yourself gave a reason why you are focusing on PS4/PC currently. You likely aren't the only one in that same line of thought.

Dabanton

Looking through both lists you can see how much great indie games have been thin on the ground so far this gen.

On the console side mulching them into both monthly 'free' giveaways i.e PSN and GWG and the sheer number of them has taken away what made the small gems that appeared in the PS360 era feel better.

Top Bottom