One year of Xbox Live Gold - $29.79

Mar 22, 2012
Ohio
Trying to pay with PayPal and it keeps saying
"Unable to place the order."

Is there a problem with the site? (I have money in my linked checking account, I swear)

Mar 31, 2014
Same as above--can't place order.

You can stack them, but I don't see any reason you couldn't wait, as long as it doesn't expire or something.
Definitely check on this. I know some video game codes expire (not necessarily Xbox Live). I've seen some that expire after 90, 180, etc. days after they are sent out.

Nov 6, 2004
I've been waiting on a good deal on Live but lately they've all either been through eBay or some odd key site that I personally wouldn't use. Good for the more adventurous types, though.

Jun 5, 2009
Florida
I thought this site was considered a banned site due to being a "grey-market" reseller, is that not the case anymore?

I bought Arkham Knight on PC from them before I had read that here, and it's been a pain because they're still refusing to give any refunds on the PC version. I've talked to other customers on their facebook page and everyone's been getting a blanket "We're investigating the issue" response from them for over a week.

Oct 26, 2008
New York, NY
30 bucks is exactly how much I would pay for a year of Gold. Damn good deal at that price. It'll give me a reason to finally get through Dark Souls II on 360 plus free Games with Gold is a bonus.

Mar 17, 2013
I thought this site was considered a banned site due to being a "grey-market" reseller, is that not the case anymore?

I bought Arkham Knight on PC from them before I had read that here, and it's been a pain because they're still refusing to give any refunds on the PC version. I've talked to other customers on their facebook page and everyone's been getting a blanket "We're investigating the issue" response from them for over a week.
Same here about Arhkam. They even sent me a survey of my customer service experience. I rated it poorly because I never got a definitive answer.

Feb 27, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
I have had nothing but good experiences with cdkeys.com..... but I haven't had any issues that required customer service, either. Ordered keys, received nearly instantly. I'm not sure about the methods they obtain the keys though.....that makes me think twice about it. I suppose if I learned they were stealing them or using stolen credit card information to buy a mass amount of codes, I'd stop buying from them.