• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One year of Xbox Live Gold - $29.79

MauroNL

Very reliable code site. Buy my 12 month card there every year. Steal at $30. They have decent full game download prices too.

Pillville

Trying to pay with PayPal and it keeps saying
"Unable to place the order."

Is there a problem with the site? (I have money in my linked checking account, I swear)

kingwingin

Live Gold cards are worldwide. Only the currency cards are region locked.
I had no idea, thanks! $38 Canadian is a great deal. Was dreading paying 60 bones next month. Thanks OP for the heads up!

Edit: I had issues with PayPal and it took a few tries to get my cc info in there

DayEnder

Same as above--can't place order.

You can stack them, but I don't see any reason you couldn't wait, as long as it doesn't expire or something.

Definitely check on this. I know some video game codes expire (not necessarily Xbox Live). I've seen some that expire after 90, 180, etc. days after they are sent out.

I've been waiting on a good deal on Live but lately they've all either been through eBay or some odd key site that I personally wouldn't use. Good for the more adventurous types, though.

I thought this site was considered a banned site due to being a "grey-market" reseller, is that not the case anymore?

I bought Arkham Knight on PC from them before I had read that here, and it's been a pain because they're still refusing to give any refunds on the PC version. I've talked to other customers on their facebook page and everyone's been getting a blanket "We're investigating the issue" response from them for over a week.

Jhoan

30 bucks is exactly how much I would pay for a year of Gold. Damn good deal at that price. It'll give me a reason to finally get through Dark Souls II on 360 plus free Games with Gold is a bonus.

I thought this site was considered a banned site due to being a "grey-market" reseller, is that not the case anymore?

I bought Arkham Knight on PC from them before I had read that here, and it's been a pain because they're still refusing to give any refunds on the PC version. I've talked to other customers on their facebook page and everyone's been getting a blanket "We're investigating the issue" response from them for over a week.

Same here about Arhkam. They even sent me a survey of my customer service experience. I rated it poorly because I never got a definitive answer.

FinKL

Bought 3 of these last month using the same FB coupon method. All worked. They send you a photograph of the key though

Honestly someone buying a game key from a third-party should have less expectations re: refundability than somebody buying it straight from from the platform (Steam/Origin/etc.).

I'm not saying it doesn't suck. It does.

hoserx

I have had nothing but good experiences with cdkeys.com..... but I haven't had any issues that required customer service, either. Ordered keys, received nearly instantly. I'm not sure about the methods they obtain the keys though.....that makes me think twice about it. I suppose if I learned they were stealing them or using stolen credit card information to buy a mass amount of codes, I'd stop buying from them.

Genio88

Good deal, but actually not the only one, it is easy to find 12 months Gold codes on Ebay for 30 euro, that's the right price

I just got my code after creating an account, redeemed it on the Xbox website, and now I have an extra year of Gold.

Very fast and painless. Thanks for the alert, OP!

Oh great. Bought a 12 mth Xbox Live Gold code from G2A for 45 bucks 10 min ago. I'm screwed. Should have looked at NeoGAF first.

Top Bottom