• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OneEightZero's NeoGAF Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
A bit of discussion in the new Community thread made me realize that I did not have a central location for all the avatars that I've made for NeoGAF so that the users would have an easier way to access them. I fixed this.

Imgur - NeoGAF Avatars

These are most of the avatars, animated and no, that I've created for NeoGAF since I became a junior member 30 December of last year. They're mostly a mix of movie trailers and television shows, Chuck, Lost and Community, with quite a few other gems mixed within. There's just one rule, as usual...

Don't ask, just take, but be sure to call dibs on the avatar you chose so there are no duplicates.

Happy hunting. ^_^

Chinner

Banned
VLVU9.png

can i use this?

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
you guys are gonna have to stick with your avatars now. this is just too damn good.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Is anyone else bothered by the Kate-less avatars in this thread? My OCD may have gotten the best of me.

El Sloth

Banned
AgentWhiskersX said:
Is anyone else bothered by the Kate-less avatars in this thread? My OCD may have gotten the best of me.

I'll rock a Kate avatar with a bandito mustache and sombrero.

Chinner

Banned
spindashing said:
somehow reminds me of that alien resurrection scene where ripley finds all those clones of herself....but with ducks
2wohpg5.jpg

Die monster! You don't belong in this world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom