• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ONINAKI – Character Reveal Trailer (Tokyo RPG Factory)

Exentryk

ONINAKI SHEDS LIGHT AND DARKNESS ON THE WATCHERS, LINNE, AND THE MALICIOUS NIGHT DEVIL
SQUARE ENIX® today released further details on the characters inONINAKI ™, the upcoming all-new action-RPG developed by the talented Tokyo RPG Factory™ team.

In ONINAKI, players will journey as Kagachi, a young Watcher who embodies the tenets of reincarnation, and whose sacred duty is to usher Lost Souls into the next world. Upon meeting Linne, a mysterious young girl with no memory of her past, his fate becomes entwined with blood and death. During his journey, players will also meet Kushi, an exemplary Watcher and trusted leader, Mayura, a Watcher with a kind heart, and the malicious Night Devil, a swordsman from a forgotten time who is hunting Linne.

Watch the ONINAKI Character Reveal trailer below:

maxresdefault.jpg

Got Damn Gohan.

shark sandwich

tenuously links anime, pedophile and incels
Looks better than their previous games (not saying much) although I need to see more of the combat. Not getting my hopes up yet.

Andyliini

I dig the music on that latest trailer. Music-wise, Lost Sphear was already a huge improvement on I Am Setsuna and Oninaki seems to improve that one even more. Hoping for a physical release, but I somehow doubt it.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I dig the music on that latest trailer. Music-wise, Lost Sphear was already a huge improvement on I Am Setsuna and Oninaki seems to improve that one even more. Hoping for a physical release, but I somehow doubt it.
I mentioned this in another thread, Japanese version is getting physical release so there is good chance we are getting it as well.
Oninaki_BoxJP.jpg

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Too bad this game is a multiplat so much for it being a switch game.
What does that matter exactly!!? good games is good game no matter it mutipat or not and is not like Switch is lacking exclusive, we are getting a lot of that this year.

Top Bottom