• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Only 4 Apple Jolly Ranchers? Who the hell did I piss off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best underrated flavor/topping/everything: Toffee

I like most candy flavors. Lemon is pretty boring though. And pineapple. Basically, yellow is overrated.

squidyj

I'm just glad that GAF knows what's up with watermelon Jolly Ranchers.

Best underrated flavor/topping/everything: Toffee

I like most candy flavors. Lemon is pretty boring though. And pineapple. Basically, yellow is overrated.

anything that's toffee butterscotch or caramel is good.

UrokeJoe

Also, I love these ....

candy_tech_strawberry_bon_bon.jpg

My grandmother had these on hand always. Miss her.

Xeke

Banned
I love banana Laffy Taffy so much. I don't think I've had any in 15+ years.

It's vile. A girl at work always has candy on her desk for people and when she gets Laffy Taffy by the end of the week it is a cup full of Banana.

In England purple = blackcurrant not grape.

Always find it odd when in America and purple is grape.

We have a criminal lack of cherry goodness though.

In fruit polos I always get screwed over in the red department and get loads of lemon ones and they taste of lemsip

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Can I complain about orange popsicles? Nobody likes that shit, there was always what felt like millions of them in a box.

I enjoyed the purple ones and the red popsicles were heaven but god those orange ones can die in a fire.

DominoKid

I just get pissy when I get a lot of grape candy in a bag. Grape candy sucks. It doesnt even taste like grapes. It just tastes like what I would imagine purple to taste like.

NGAMER9

Can I complain about orange popsicles? Nobody likes that shit, there was always what felt like millions of them in a box.

I enjoyed the purple ones and the red popsicles were heaven but god those orange ones can die in a fire.
Okay, I know this is a joke. Orange is the only good Popsicle, grape blows so hard and every pack is full of them. I remember I used to have to throw them out because nobody would ever take them, they'd sit in the freezer for months.

Red Starburst are so much better than pink. They make you salivate the most.

Root beer Dum Dums are great, and cherry Runts.

Anything banana is disgusting as hell. And the peach-yogurt flavor of Chupa Chups as well.

Typically the best flavors for me are cherry, strawberry, and watermelons. Also, add me to the list that loves blue raspberry stuff. I don't give a fuck.

Alphahawk

In England purple = blackcurrant not grape.

Always find it odd when in America and purple is grape.

We have a criminal lack of cherry goodness though.

In fruit polos I always get screwed over in the red department and get loads of lemon ones and they taste of lemsip

The fuck is a blackcurrant?

Red and Orange Starburst are the god damned KINGS. Same with Apple, Cherry and Grape Jolly Ranchers, although you can't really go wrong with any Jolly Rancher besides that raspberry shit.

alternade

1310657449.44832365.jpg

Save me a seat in hell, but I HATE red flavors. Cherry, apple, strawberry. Might as well piss directly into my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom