• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Clickbait Only I Can Post In This Thread...

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
This is a private thread, only for me.

You may watch or leave a "reaction emoji" if you must.

But NO posting!
You sure are an interesting dude! What a day huh? Remember when someone at work took your honey roasted peanuts out of the fridge without asking and ate them?

Reactions: Tesseract

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Hey, have you seen these amazing videos of people making super realistic dioramas? They are simply divine! So addicting! Check it out!

I like to get high and just wish I had the attention and patience to do them.

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Hey, have you seen these amazing videos of people making super realistic dioramas? They are simply divine! So addicting! Check it out!

I like to get high and just wish I had the attention and patience to do them.
Oh man that blew my mind! You smoke too? I love smoking some good herb!

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Did you just see that one guy with the beard; looking all sad that he couldn't join our party. Some weird people out there.

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Woah now! There was a sign. I go to watch some diorama videos and all these people come walking in like there isn't a sign.

bucyou

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
these are the threads where i wish the forum had that option where if you hover over the thread link it will show you the first few lines of the post

• Thoughtful