• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OOGABOOGA is gone, rejoice!!!

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.

Excited Scott Evans GIF by NBC World Of Dance

This is a dumb thread, i just wanted to be a pissant lol
post a bunch of celebration gifs or something, idk

Last edited:

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Which comment was his lucky ticket?

I assume pretty much any of them, after his second topic I put them on ignore, so havent seen any of this Cloud vs Tidus stuff mentioned, but it just always seemed like the lowest quality bait.

Last edited:

poodaddy

I found basically all the dude's posts to be annoying as fuck and trolly, so I've had them on ignore for a bit, didn't know about that uh..... interesting shot of Cloud he posted. I don't think I've ever seen such a strange, petty hatred of a fictional character. I could understand having a dislike for a key member of a team that took a franchise you love in an awful direction and ruined it, (I abhor Tetsuya Nomura with everything in me as I truly believe he is the least talented hack in the industry who somehow keeps failing upward with his awful character designs, terrible writing, and abysmal ideas, but I digress), but to hate a guy that someone just made up in favor of another guy that someone just made up.....just seems a bit strange.

Top Bottom