• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Operation: Tango - PS5 Gameplay

rubhen925

Wanted to share some gameplay of the game in 4K since there's not much gameplay out there. The game absolutely need 2 players to start. It's kind of built on the whole coop scenario. One player on the field. One on the hacking side. Puzzles can range from simple to annoying especially the ones where the hacker can't see what the field agent says or vice versa. The one with the two drones took us a hot 10 mins lol. Verbal communication is key and I'm sure many people will love the coop aspect.

Game doesn't have HDR settings in there. Had to use the auto HDR of PS5. Also in 4K the game has insane dips in FPS when in larger areas. Not sure what is going on. Free on PS plus so hop in there guys. There is no matchmaking so make sure to have a friend or you can get one in their discord. Also there is cross play so not that bad i guess. Enjoy!

rubhen925

A multiplayer focused game with no matchmaking? When the devs wonder why their game bombed, look no further than that stupid decision.
Dumbest shit ever lol. I booted the game early morning when it went live first in NZ PSN. But then no matchmaking. Had to wait till my friend could get it on American side to play it. Absolutely nonsensical design. They even implemented in game voice chat but no matchmaking.....

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Reviewed by Luke Reilly on PlayStation 5. Also available on PlayStation 4 and PC.

"Operation: Tango is a clever and appealing take on a co-op spy experience. It's short and not all that replayable, and some of the puzzles are annoyingly silly when compared to its best challenges and conundrums, but it's still well worth a play with a friend with patience and a keen eye for detail."

I am really enjoying it with my younger brother but yeah after playing both roles the game doesn't offer anything else. Good thing it was in the Plus games.

Top Bottom