• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPM - New Arkham Knight Screenshots

Edit: They were scans, sorry

new-ish info:

- You can call on the batmobile mid-glide by targeting a spot you want it to drive to
- The Batmobile pretty much affects everything you hit in some fashion, not just certain walls
- You use L2 mid-glide to use the line launcher
- The use of gadgets while gliding produces a slo-mo sequence
- The batmobile has a boost function
- The boost function refuels when you drift around corners
- Rocksteady isn't talking about whether or not you can upgrade it

Absolutely gorgeous. Quite possibly the only game this year I'm willing to buy day one, now that The Witcher 3 got delayed

Amir0x

Banned
IIRC, Nirolak just closed another thread that had these images. Saying they were OPM UK scan shots or something

just a heads up

SJRB

Gold Member
Of course you will be able to upgrade the Batmobile. This is an Arkham game, everything is upgradable.

"Drift around corners to refuel boost" There better be a PGR Kudos system! XD

There's just no way this character detail is in-game, my god.

1394834340-batman2.jpg

Jeb

The game industry has made itself quite untruthful when it comes to screens or early previews, so I can't find any reason to get optimistic for this.

Amir0x

Banned
The game industry has made itself quite untruthful when it comes to screens or early previews, so I can't find any reason to get optimistic for this.

Well to be fair to Rocksteady, their screenshots are usually not terribly far off from what we get. And looking at the screens, they're not really so impressive that they seem unachievable.

Cyborg

The screens look amazing but after Watch Dogs/Dark Souls 2 I dont believe this till I see it in action. (after release)

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
I dont like riddler new look. Its like he's wearing a pyjamas.arkham city riddler is much better imo

The rest looks great

Dodecagon

works for a research lab making 6 figures
I can't believe those are real. The IQ was through the rough. What's rocksteady's track record on bullshots?

SJRB

Gold Member
I can't believe those are real. The IQ was through the rough. What's rocksteady's track record on bullshots?

Pretty sure they don't do bullshots. Look up some screenshots from Arkham City, they look like the final product.

Lace

Pretty impressive for GTA V's first expansion pack.

- The Batmobile pretty much affects everything you hit in some fashion, not just certain walls

Seriously though, how they realistically keep Batman from running people over while drifting through the city. Or will everyone have Crazy Taxi dodging skills?

Tsukumo

I dont like riddler new look. Its like he's wearing a pyjamas.arkham city riddler is much better imo

The rest looks great

After three games and close to 500 riddles he considered unsolvable being solved, the idea that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is is starting to creep in his head. The character is on the verge of a nervous breakdown: this is a proper reinterpretation IMO.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I don't like the Batsuit much, reminds me of Crysis, too high tech

other than that, looks splendid.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
After three games and close to 500 riddles he considered unsolvable being solved, the idea that he isn't as smart as he thinks he is is starting to creep in his head. The character is on the verge of a nervous breakdown: this is a proper reinterpretation IMO.
The screenshot of him in game informer is much better than the one here.

But i have no idea why is he bald in this screenshot though unlike the one in game informer.

Top Bottom