OPM UK hinting at something really, really big.. [Up: Earth shattering game revealed]

Symphonia

Banned
Mar 20, 2013
I highly doubt it's The Last Guardian, as the comment mentions it being a series. Unless you were joking, of course, in which case I'll shut up.

B.O.O.M

Jan 12, 2012
The way it's worded makes me think it's an existing franchise that has not been on the PS consoles

Left for Dead?

SJRB

May 10, 2012
I highly doubt it's The Last Guardian, as the comment mentions it being a series. Unless you were joking, of course, in which case I'll shut up.
It also says "massive significance", so that rules out TLG.

My guess is it'll be a disappointment no matter what, haha. When is this issue coming out?

SolidSnakex

Jun 7, 2004
Nah, they're saying that this is one of the biggest covers they've ever had. They wouldn't refer to a port as that. As B.O.O.M said, it sounds like a series that's never been on PS hardware before. But there really aren't many series that are that significant that haven't been on a PS console.

Eusis

Apr 15, 2011
. . . I keep thinking this was the Nintendo magazine and became baffled when I clicked the link and saw PS4 mentioned.

Well, it's the UK magazine so I wonder if maybe Wipeout's hitting PS4 afterall? Though that'd be a big deal more as either a spiritual Psygnosis revival or at least showing Sony didn't leave that for dead afterall.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Half Life 3 finally confirmed!

It's probably Uncharted, which is almost as good.

QuantumBro

Banned
Mar 15, 2011
. . . I keep thinking this was the Nintendo magazine and became baffled when I clicked the link and saw PS4 mentioned.

Well, it's the UK magazine so I wonder if maybe Wipeout's hitting PS4 afterall? Though that'd be a big deal more as either a spiritual Psygnosis revival or at least showing Sony didn't leave that for dead afterall.
I don't know if I want a Wipeout game that's not developed by Liverpool.

Hoodbury

Jun 22, 2012
So when does next months magazine come out? Is the March one already out, so are they talking the April mag, or are we talking the march mag?