• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OPM UK hinting at something really, really big.. [Up: Earth shattering game revealed]

13144967914_e71845e667_o.jpg

12 page feature.

Credit to istn over at Reddit. Its a magazine scan but it isn't game screenshot or review score. That's OK to post right?

http://i.imgur.com/Yt9de5n.jpg

Thoughts on what it could possibly be?

Crash? J&D? TLG?

Symphonia

Banned
I highly doubt it's The Last Guardian, as the comment mentions it being a series. Unless you were joking, of course, in which case I'll shut up.

B.O.O.M

The way it's worded makes me think it's an existing franchise that has not been on the PS consoles

Left for Dead?

SJRB

Gold Member
I highly doubt it's The Last Guardian, as the comment mentions it being a series. Unless you were joking, of course, in which case I'll shut up.

It also says "massive significance", so that rules out TLG.

My guess is it'll be a disappointment no matter what, haha. When is this issue coming out?

GTAV port?

Nah, they're saying that this is one of the biggest covers they've ever had. They wouldn't refer to a port as that. As B.O.O.M said, it sounds like a series that's never been on PS hardware before. But there really aren't many series that are that significant that haven't been on a PS console.

Eusis

. . . I keep thinking this was the Nintendo magazine and became baffled when I clicked the link and saw PS4 mentioned.

Well, it's the UK magazine so I wonder if maybe Wipeout's hitting PS4 afterall? Though that'd be a big deal more as either a spiritual Psygnosis revival or at least showing Sony didn't leave that for dead afterall.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Half Life 3 finally confirmed!

It's probably Uncharted, which is almost as good.

. . . I keep thinking this was the Nintendo magazine and became baffled when I clicked the link and saw PS4 mentioned.

Well, it's the UK magazine so I wonder if maybe Wipeout's hitting PS4 afterall? Though that'd be a big deal more as either a spiritual Psygnosis revival or at least showing Sony didn't leave that for dead afterall.

I don't know if I want a Wipeout game that's not developed by Liverpool.

Hoodbury

So when does next months magazine come out? Is the March one already out, so are they talking the April mag, or are we talking the march mag?

Top Bottom