• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps E3 trailer

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
From the creators of the multi-award winning "Ori and the Blind Forest" comes the highly anticipated sequel: "Ori and the Will of the Wisps." Embark on an all new adventure to discover the mysteries beyond the forest of Nibel, uncover the hidden truths of those lost, and unravel Ori's true destiny. Xbox One and Windows 10 exclusive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kPSl2vyu2Y

Game of the conference for me

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Literally the only game that piqued my interest in that show.

Game of the show! Ori's brief 2 minute trailer blew away every other game in that conference. It felt like a genuine celebration.

The original was one of the few of the glut of metroidvania titles in recent years that I felt actually got the right balance of interesting gameplay and map design to warrant the genre as well as being one of the best in it, safe to say I'm chuffed to have more that's hopefully better.

And let me play as that adorable Owlet at some point, Kuro's legacy will live on!

Legit started crying (which surprised me) as soon as I saw Gareth Coker on piano and saw the undeniably-Ori graphics. Ori and the Blind Forest touched me in a way very few games have. The rest of E3 can suck and I'll be happy.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Ori came to Steam after a while so I'm hoping/expecting this game gets the same treatment. We have someone from Moon here who'll hopefully chime in at some point...

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Hmmm....not really sure what to think.
I don't think the new style looks that good?

Edit: I mean, it still looks good just not as good as the first game

CariusD

That was an amazing reveal, everyone I know is hyped for this. But if it is store exclusive that will be majorly disappointing.

This looked so good that i'm going to pick up the first game on the steam sale and play it,so hats off to them for that trailer

MoogleMan

Ori came to Steam after a while so I'm hoping/expecting this game gets the same treatment. We have someone from Moon here who'll hopefully chime in at some point...

Ori launched on steam at the same time as xb1.
I know that for a fact because that game is why I built my gaming PC.
Yes, I built a $2300 gaming PC to play ori and the blind forest.
Obviously to play other games and do other thins on it too, but ori is what pushed me over the edge.

MoogleMan

Anyway, I'll take a Windows Store version if I have too, but I'd definitely prefer Steam like everyone here.
Same. Steam would be ideal, but I'll get it on win10. Just need confirmation and preorders to go up.

They've had a publishing and distribution deal with Microsoft for a while now, not really what qualifies as "selling out" to me.
Abandoning one of their major platforms for a bit of upfront cash would certainly be a sellout.

Top Bottom