• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Leaked as Sequel to Ori and the Blind Forest

Shin-chan

I'm sure they will still get a Steam version. It's probably a much different negotiation when stranding an indie game on W10 store could mean the game flopping.
I honestly don't think they give two shits if a game goes down with the W10 Store ship.

Also the game isn't indie - it's obviously small, but it's backed by a big publisher.

I hate all these leaks. At this point why even watch these presentations anymore??

It's cool it's getting a sequel, but come on stop ruining the surprises.

Trace

Banned
Well we have two hours to go before EA. At this rate of leaks they won't even need to have presentations for E3.

kevin1025

Banned
I hate all these leaks. At this point why even watch these presentations anymore??

It's cool it's getting a sequel, but come on stop ruining the surprises.

You should probably stay away from video game related websites and just watch the shows if you're disappointed by leaks. It happens every year.

Microsoft is running out of announcements. The ship is as leaky as the ones on the sea of thieves.

It's funny cause there was a Twitter narrative and memes about how Phil had everything on lock down the last couple of weeks..

Especially with nearly their whole presentation leaking a few years ago...

It always happens though...Excitement breeds leaks..

A new Ori game?

x580jLZ.gif

Vire

Having anxiety attacks, can't keep up with all the E3 goodness.

Loved Ori so much, so I'm thrilled to hear this.

Top Bottom