• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ori and the Will of the Wisps Leaked as Sequel to Ori and the Blind Forest

Credit goes to Nerd Leaks

f0c2055f066993cee59a2e08e6fb522b.png

https://twitter.com/Nerd_Leaks/status/742044954210471936?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Lmao,poor ms at this rate phill will just come out say well, nothing left to show you guys... everything been leaked...have a good e3 everyone.

Lights dim, people sitting there thinking it's a sick joke only to realize he was serious when the cleanup crew comes and starts taking down stage equipment.

I really need to finish the first one. Tried to get back into it the other day and I couldn't remember where i was supposed to go or what half of my moves were :(.
Regardless, it is a beautiful game and I will buy this.

KingBroly

Banned
Wonder if this will get a steam version or will be locked behind the W10 store.

I'm guessing W10, assuming it's true.

Which I kinda hope it's not. I feel like it's a bit of a mistake to go back to Ori so soon.

Edit - Great......still feels too soon, IMO.

FelipeMGM

Dont know how Nerd Leaks found it, but its not from trademarks, seached both MS EU and NA registers and nothing for Ori and the Will of the Wisps.

Shin-chan

Microsoft is pretty leaky this year. I feel like last year they kept everything tightly wrapped up but two of their biggest announcements have leaked now, with possible Age of Empires also as another.

DrArchon

Ori and the Blind Forest was an amazing looking, sounding, and playing game, so I'm definitely down for a sequel. Just give me better combat and no trial and error bullshit and I'll be happy to buy it day 1 no questions asked.

Top Bottom