• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Original NX Controller leak revealed fake by leaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandfox

Okay so what about the second leak, though?

The controller was identical? Another fake?

Couldn't someone easily duplicate the one from the original leak? It wouldn't make sense for the first leak to be fake, but the second to be real unless that first guy has divine powers or something.

Why they do this!???? To test their post-production skills in Photoshop and in 3D software???

And to troll us, which the guy seemingly enjoyed based on the video.

akileese

I guess someone really did go through all of that trouble to troll the internet. I have no problem admitting when I'm wrong!

geeko

😂😂😂

Well, that was fun while it lasted. That concept started to grow on me after a while. Man, I love the craziness of new console speculation.

3phemeral

Weren't there even posts with image-editing analysis software verifying the images weren't doctored with renders in any way, as confirmed by forensic algorithms!?

Where is this photo from though? Same guy?

pkfWmFK.jpg

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
Unless it's real and this guy removed it from the photo and re-added it exactly to throw us off the trail!!!

Cygnus X-1

Well, he got us. It was a very convincing fake. So, we are back now to square one.

LOL, at all of us and at the giant thread on the controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom