• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Original Sony E3 2006 video is still on YouTube 16 years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topher

Gold Member
Topic. YouTube video of PS3 conference is still up 16 years later!

You reply with a video that's just 9 years old lol.

Meaning GIF

Some people clearly still have ptsd from this period.

Feel like I'm jacking up 100s of hours of snowflake therapy.

Sorry GIF

Last edited:
Even better....

That moment where he wants/expects applause is hilarious

Sad to see that 10 years on the only real area where Xbox has improved since the One is their hardware. The state of software has gotten worse since 2013.

Last edited:
Are we going to forget that there was a 90% fail rate of RROD on all those models you mentioned lol. 360 was a great machine but such a rush job with minimal QA testing before release.

Only one of those models actually, and MS was still producing and replacing those in record time so it doesn't excuses the Series X, and in fact only makes it assembly problems look worse.

You posted videos and I posted a video. You are the one who took issue with my video, not the other way around. Factually, you brought up Xbox in the OP so you can skip this silly take that I was making this about console wars.

Lighten up

So you attack me, not the guy accusing me of starting console wars, which started with you making a video about Xbox.

So instead of apologizing and clarifying to him, you tell me to lighten up? Resolving nothing.

Smart.

Moving on.

Topher

Gold Member
So you attack me, not the guy accusing me of starting console wars, which started with you making a video about Xbox.

So instead of apologizing and clarifying to him, you tell me to lighten up? Resolving nothing.

Smart.

Moving on.

I didn't "attack" you at all. Yeah....you need to move on. You are making yourself look ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom