• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Orioto art thread - New VG wall every thursday!

God Enel

See O orioto .
Thx guys.
The first new one i posted is Xenoblade Chronicles X, so i'm gonna wait a little to do xenoblade 2 for now! I prefer to let people play the game first :p

The last 6 month of 2017 i tried a time limit so those ones (the DKCR to) are gone for a couple of years.
I'll post updates then if there is some interest. WHo knows it may give me some more patreon money on the way!

would be nice to have you back Orioto :D

orioto

Good Art™
So, you wanted updates!

DWLEtXiWkAIGsXH.jpg:large

Comissioned by a random 10$ patron this month, #fireemblem : path of radiance!
Posters for your house (Only 35!)> redbubble.com/fr/people/orio…
Free HD walls > patreon.com/posts/17035534

God Enel

:)
The Witcher III art is already up for patrons and they voted Howl's Moving Castle for next week! (I let them vote for movies to now)

Wow you have to post some movie posters when they're done. :)

Will they be in a similar style as the game posters?

I wanna see a "stand by me"poster dude

orioto

Good Art™
Cool work man! The Panzer Dragoon piece especially is pretty awesome!
Thx!

Wow you have to post some movie posters when they're done. :)

Will they be in a similar style as the game posters?

I wanna see a "stand by me"poster dude
Well in the one i posted earlier there was a Neverending story poster. I want to do more but i don't have that much extra time. So now i'll do some with my patrons votes, but they'll mostly chose anime stuff i think.

orioto

Good Art™
So i have a question. What mod is left in here ? Cause i was asking y2kev if i could do a final title change but i'm not sure he's still around...

Anyway i made a list of every game i illustrated, by game release date if you want to know if you missed one you like! Here you go

So i have a question. What mod is left in here ? Cause i was asking y2kev if i could do a final title change but i'm not sure he's still around...

There's a list on the right side of who is currently online from staff when you enter from main page on desktop.
Old mods are gone.

orioto

Good Art™
Hey, are you still working on a game?

Depends what game you're talking about :p

I've had a project 6-7 years ago that didn't happen and i've had smaller project with prototype, 2 of the in the last year but the guys who helped me with the code lost their motivation.

Shouta

Thx a lot, i pmed Dienekes

Also i wanted to update the first post (that will have 10 years in December!) but i can't find a way to minimize the thumbail for the pics now, is there one ?

I don't know if there is thumbnail minimization on XF. I'm new to it too myself. I do know that the functionality that was here on the old software isn't around now. Quoting an image causes it to display using a fade-out down in a box and you click on it to show the entire thing.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
What type of finish would be better to order a large print to hang on a wall?

• Chandelier: fine-grained professional photo paper
  • Metallic - glossy finish paper with a metallic appearance, which gives the image an exceptional appearance and depth.

Last edited:

orioto

Good Art™
I don't know if there is thumbnail minimization on XF. I'm new to it too myself. I do know that the functionality that was here on the old software isn't around now. Quoting an image causes it to display using a fade-out down in a box and you click on it to show the entire thing.
Yeah it seems there is no solution for that anymore..

What type of finish would be better to order a large print to hang on a wall?

• Chandelier: fine-grained professional photo paper
  • Metallic - glossy finish paper with a metallic appearance, which gives the image an exceptional appearance and depth.

Where did you see those finishes ? That's not what is available on my store i think.
You can order posters in semi-lustre finish or photographic print in metalic or lustre

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Yeah it seems there is no solution for that anymore..

Where did you see those finishes ? That's not what is available on my store i think.
You can order posters in semi-lustre finish or photographic print in metalic or lustre

Not sure what I did earlier but in trying again I got the normal options. I got my print ordered.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
I got my print framed on my wall now. It looks really nice. I'll have to pick out another one soon to add to the other empty space on that wall.

I showed a friend your stuff and he wants to order some of the Zelda prints soon.

orioto

Good Art™
beautiful as always. I'm kinda curious how long does it take for you to finish such a picture from start to finish?
Thx! Well this one was easy so i would say 20 hours. I can go up to 30-35 i guess

I got my print framed on my wall now. It looks really nice. I'll have to pick out another one soon to add to the other empty space on that wall.

I showed a friend your stuff and he wants to order some of the Zelda prints soon.
That sounds good :)

orioto

Good Art™
This week, Trails of the sky incoming and WoW next week, but for now i had fun with a new FFVI shirt, quick work.

DYMEjKQWsAI_VHZ.jpg:large

Shirts here and there are wallpapers on my patreon to!

God Enel

Is this a movie or a gaming poster? Never heard of trails in the sky.
I'm kinda curious did you ever experiment with other artstyles?

Top Bottom