• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OT-GAF: Today begins...our Judgement Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
t2-screen-11.jpg

This is RubxQub, and if you're reading this...you ARE the resistance.

Many of us take for granted our lives here in the OT. We live each day as if the next one is a certainty. I am here to tell you this: tomorrow... may never come.

Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo have created machines. Machines that have enamored our brothers and sisters on these very forums. It is today that they begin their massive strike to wipe out our very existence in the OT.

In less than five hours, members from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest forum battle in the history of mankind...

Mankind...that word should have new meaning for all of us today.

We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is once again the start of E3, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation. We are fighting for our right to post. To exist. And should we win the day, E3 will no longer be known as a Gaming Only Day, but as the day the OT declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night!" We will not vanish without a fight!

We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate our Independence Day!

...if you're reading this post...YOU ARE...the resistance.

xabre

Banned
Don't they usually shut the OT forum down during E3? Looks like I'm going to be forced to head over to the cesspool that is the gaming forum.

shuri

Banned
I noticed the B.O odors from the gaming section are getting stronger. The E3 conferences must be starting soon. Let's seal the doors

Mason

I went over to the gaming side briefly to see what was going on a few minutes ago. I could barely make it through a single page of mouth-breathing, dick-fapping, fanboy conjecture and bickering before I ran back to the OT.

Bulla564

Banned
Resistance is futile. We must negotiate with our new overlords.

We demand a single OT thread on the gaming side in exchange for our women and children.

RubxQub

MisterHero said:
obviously you are typing this from a mental institution as no one believes you
Strong light. Burning right through my eyes. Somehow I can still see.

Children look like burnt paper. Black. Not moving. Then the blast wave hits them. And they fly apart like leaves.

It's not a dream. It's real. I know the date it happens.

On June 1st, 2009 it's going to feel pretty fucking real to you too. Anybody not wearing two million sun block is going to have a real bad day, get it?! Do you think you're saving a life? You're already dead! Everybody! Him! You! You're dead already! Everything you see is gone! You're the one living in a fucking dream! Because I know it happens. It happens!

I'm part of the resistance?

What if I'm part of the problem? I'll be more interested in Gaming then OT for the next few days. :lol

RubxQub

sprsk said:
Haven't closed the OT in like the past 3 years.
It's definitely happened since I've been posting here.

Also, I have no clue if it is happening this year or not, I just felt like the people needed to know what's up if it does happen.

MisterHero

RubxQub said:
Strong light. Burning right through my eyes. Somehow I can still see.

Children look like burnt paper. Black. Not moving. Then the blast wave hits them. And they fly apart like leaves.

It's not a dream. It's real. I know the date it happens.

On June 1st, 2009 it's going to feel pretty fucking real to you too. Anybody not wearing two million sun block is going to have a real bad day, get it?! Do you think you're saving a life? You're already dead! Everybody! Him! You! You're dead already! Everything you see is gone! You're the one living in a fucking dream! Because I know it happens. It happens!
160bqee.png

X26

Banned
the wall of knocked over maagazine racks surrounding the gaming side will make penetrating their defenses difficult

dabig2

RubxQub said:
It's definitely happened since I've been posting here.

Also, I have no clue if it is happening this year or not, I just felt like the people needed to know what's up if it does happen.

happened 2 years ago if I recall. I remember there being an official OT-topic thread in the gaming forum. Can't remember last year though.

Juice

To demonstrate my support for the resistance, I will not
often
visit the gaming side during E3.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
oh god. this is really happening? isn't there a cheat code or something?

up down up down left right a b start.

BAM! INFINITE POSTS!

Jill Sandwich

the turds of Optimus Prime
You still don't get it, do you? E3'll find you! That's what it does! It's all it does! You can't stop it! It'll wait for you! It'll reach down your throat and tear your fuckin' heart out!

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The people on the gaming side freaking out about E3 being “spoiled” by leaked info are killing me. I know that most of GAF is more into reading about games than playing them, but this is like a new level geekdom.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
OT may be closed temporarily during the big conferences if necessary, as with every E3. Don't panic if it happens; if it does it'll only be for a short while. Also, if it happens, don't start OT threads in the gaming side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom