• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornbread78

I shall do the Patapon (PS4) OT.

I've never done any OT before. Tips? Tools? How do you get those fancy artwork images?
For your first one just worry about getting it neat, clean and easy to read. If you have access and/or experience with Photoshop you can make the banner and images all sexy, but if not, just keep is simple. I use Imgur a lot for image modification and rehosting..

TheMoon

I steal everything from official sites too. Then throw it together with some text for headers. Give it a good shake and bob's yer uncle.

hollomat

Banned
I'll do an elder scrolls legends OT if no one else is already doing it. It's releasing on iPhone and android today so it's a great time for it.

ranmafan

Searched and haven't seen anything so if its ok I would love to do the import OT for:

City Shrouded in Shadow by ranmafan (July 28th, 2017)

Release date is October 19th, 2017. Hope I've done this right. First time trying to ask to do an OT and had to fix the post a lot. Hope it's ok now.

deo

Banned
oh wow I was searching through gaf and I just noticed this thread!
Is red dead 2 up for grabs?

Nvm, read the first page and saw that Simo has it. :(

Cornbread78

oh wow I was searching through gaf and I just noticed this thread!
Is red dead 2 up for grabs?

Nvm, read the first page and saw that Simo has it. :(

You can always offer up help with the OT as well. You are still a jr., so he would have to post it anyway.

When I'm done with making the OT, can I post it in a special subforum somewhere, or do I have to leave it open in a tab in my browser until the time of posting?

Alright, thanks.

So since OTs can go up 24 hours before a game's release, this means I can post the OT tonight at midnight? Or should I wait until morning?

TheMoon

Alright, thanks.

So since OTs can go up 24 hours before a game's release, this means I can post the OT tonight at midnight? Or should I wait until morning?

judgment call. is it a hotly anticipated release? street date broken? is there something to talk about other than "omg hype!!!"

TheMoon

Alright. I'll post it tomorrow in the afternoon. Thanks.

if it's something that might fly under the radar, you basically gain nothing ffom posting it early and letting it slip into the depths of page 2...3...4...

something something attention spans something something :D

TheMoon

Obviously, I meant if there's an special claim since is not a regular OT :)

same as any other OT, just call it Import OT to make it clear and that's all. (not like there's any sign of localization so it's not even necessary actually^^ - even if, the localized versions have different names anyway)

TheMoon

Doesn't look like it so i'll take it...even if there isn't much time left between now and the release date.

Aztez by CazTGG
Release date: Tuesday

that's already coming out? feels like it got announced forever ago and then vanished completely.

Cornbread78

So like, nobody has signed up to do the Uncharted Lost Legacy OT as of yet?

I'll out together info for it if someone will help with the graphics? Any takers?

C'mon maaannnn

karnage10

Banned
total war warhammer 2 by karnage10 (1st of August 2017)

Game releases on 27th of September. This will be my first OT and hopefully contribute well to GAF.

[edit] thank you for both Quick and Themoon for correcting me.
I haven't thought of a clever subtitle yet; is there a thread for discussing possible subtitles?

Quick

Banned
[OT] Ant-Man and The Wasp by Quick (1st August 2017)

Movie is out on July 6th, 2018.

Note to people calling threads. The [OT] tag is for threads made in the Off-Topic section. Threads for the Gaming forum don't need that tag.

Jawmuncher

Can I claim the Not A Hero OT? Talking about the Resident Evil VII DLC. I know there's no official release date but they did insist on it being summer. I bring it up since other DLC expansions and the like have had their own OT's like Witcher 3. Also I searched and only found someone claiming the actual indie game Not a Hero.

Resident Evil VII: Not A Hero by Jawmuncher (August 2, 2017)

Luu will be handling the entire RE Gold Edition since DLC all comes out the same day
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=247968095&postcount=5580

TheMoon

one can safely assume DLC the will be out within a year even without a date :D

edit: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - The Champions' Ballad by TheMoon (August 2, 2017)

out in November.

Toni had his account deleted so ...yea.

jonno394

What's the policy on doing an OT for a game that came out a few months back on PC and never got an OT back then, but it's coming out on consoles now?

I want to post an OT for Slime-san tomorrow, even though it's s seemingly small release as the game is great and i want more people to know about it. I've threw something together quickly tonight incase it's ok for me to post tomorrow.

Cornbread78

What's the policy on doing an OT for a game that came out a few months back on PC and never got an OT back then, but it's coming out on consoles now?

I want to post an OT for Slime-san tomorrow, even though it's s seemingly small release as the game is great and i want more people to know about it. I've threw something together quickly tonight incase it's ok for me to post tomorrow.

No reason not to if it's a normal game release and there isn't an OT already.

I do OTs for a lot of smaller releases knowing they won't get a ton of traffic.

Guessing it's too early to claim Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and/or Persona 5: Dancing Stars Night?

I'd really love to work on the former especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom