• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[OT] This Winnie the Pooh Flash Game is Way Too Hard for Its Target Audience

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Oh Kanga isn't hard at all, knocked these first few out of the park....WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK GOD DAMMIT YOU CHEATING MARSUPIAL

What makes stage 4 difficult is the fact that she's throwing change-ups. The bouncing is easy to get used to, but the different speeds are the dagger here.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
This stupid fucking kangaroo bouncing the balls. I should just stand their with my bat on my shoulder. Dumbshit would just walk the bases loaded.

Can somebody translate what the upgrades are/do?

I know the first one is power because whenever I upgrade it I hit the ball farther. Assuming the second is contact or something and no clue on the last one.

Wait until you guys get to the last three pitchers, that's where the real shit starts to go down. The only way I got by Tigger was through pure luck. (The unique aspect of his pitches is pure bullshit.)

dramatis

Can somebody translate what the upgrades are/do?
There's actually an English version of the game, but I forgot what the link is.

From top to bottom:
Power
Meet (How big the green spot on the bat is, but honestly it doesn't get that much bigger. Allows you to hit the ball easier.)
Speed (How fast Pooh moves)

I know the first one is power because whenever I upgrade it I hit the ball farther. Assuming the second is contact or something and no clue on the last one.

Wait until you guys get to the last three pitchers, that's where the real shit starts to go down.
Third upgrade is Pooh's walk speed.

Dali

Not really seeing the crazy difficulty. I've just been upgrading after every level and have been pwning these fools.

Wait until you guys get to the last three pitchers, that's where the real shit starts to go down. The only way I got by Tigger was through pure luck. (The unique aspect of his pitches is pure bullshit.)

There's actually an English version of the game, but I forgot what the link is.

From top to bottom:
Power
Meet (How big the green spot on the bat is, but honestly it doesn't get that much bigger. Allows you to hit the ball easier.)
Speed (How fast Pooh moves)
Awesome, thanks. Just upgraded my power from 0 to 6 and cranked a couple of 150+ m long balls. Now I just need to keep the ball fair lol.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
He moves without me moving my mouse. Maybe it's because I'm on a laptop.

Pooh resets his position after each hit

So if your mouse wasn't in his starting position he'll slowly move to where your cursor is

So you have to manually move your mouse to the green dot of his bat after each hit. He'll then follow your movements more closely

Not really seeing the crazy difficulty. I've just been upgrading after every level and have been pwning these fools.

Have you gotten to Tigger or Christopher Robin? Tiger's pitches are literally invisible and variable speed and Christopher Robin is just pure bullshit.

Already up to Owl, hit 11 off him first time through. I'll probably beat him in 2-3 more tries. Not gonna use any steroids (upgrades), I'm gonna beat this clean.

This game is made by Satan

I'm fuckin' pissed
KuGsj.gif

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Game's not too bad early on once you get used to the timing and keep the ball near the sweet spot (if you're going to miss, miss towards the end of the bat instead of the middle - closer to the middle results in more weaker hits it seems, whereas I've been able to hit one out opposite field from the end of the bat). Just like in any other baseball game, you should also adjust according to the previous ball hit - fouled straight back, swing a bit earlier next time. Pulling it foul? You're a bit too early.

Also, be sure Pooh's standing as still as possible when swinging for maximum power.

Top Bottom