• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Outriders - Announcement Trailer (summer 2020)

D.Final

Banned
The new People Can Fly team game was shown, in collaboration with Square Enix, during the E3 2019 conference at Square Enix.

Square Enix and People Can Fly announce Outriders for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

VwaDNkN.jpg

Square Enix and developer People Can Fly announced Outriders for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC during its E3 2019 press conference. It will launch in summer 2020.

Outriders is the game that we have been wanting to make for years,” said People Can Fly studio head Sebastian Wojciechowski in a press release. “We’re very happy to be working with Square Enix on this project, it’s a big undertaking for us and the team has grown considerably to work on the Outriders project. We now have over 200 developers at four international studios working on this project to make it our most ambitious shooter to date. We’re very excited to finally unveil Outriders to the world, and we can’t wait to show you more of the game.”

Square Enix External Studios co-head Lee Singleton added, “People Can Fly is the perfect partner for us to create a game like Outriders. They have a great history of creating high-quality shooters, plus an unmatched level of experience and expertise in the Unreal game engine, unrivalled in the gaming industry.”

And Square Enix External Studios co-head Jon Brooke stated, “Outriders is a very exciting project for us at Square Enix External Studios. We’re focusing on giving players a true AAA co-op shooter with a deep feature set and strong narrative. The team at People Can Fly really know how to make gunplay feel tight and powerful and we can’t wait to show you more later this winter.”

D8vsaomUEAENxhc

D8vscefU0AE2GiN

D8vsehgUYAAQhin

D8vsf6lUYAIMHW4

wQ5dIvP.jpg

Last edited:

levyjl1988

Banned
This game looks too generic. Nothing really gives me the impression of it standing from the crowd, no real story reveal to set it apart.

Croatoan

They/Them A-10 Warthog
This game looks too generic. Nothing really gives me the impression of it standing from the crowd, no real story reveal to set it apart.
I am getting sick of people using the word "generic" in place of just saying "this game isn't for me". Reeks of self importance and the desire for others to agree with them.

This game actually looks kinda interesting, but then again we barely know what it is I guess.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Square Enix and People Can Fly announce Outriders for PS4, Xbox One, and PC

VwaDNkN.jpg

Square Enix and developer People Can Fly announced Outriders for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC during its E3 2019 press conference. It will launch in summer 2020.

Outriders is the game that we have been wanting to make for years,” said People Can Fly studio head Sebastian Wojciechowski in a press release. “We’re very happy to be working with Square Enix on this project, it’s a big undertaking for us and the team has grown considerably to work on the Outriders project. We now have over 200 developers at four international studios working on this project to make it our most ambitious shooter to date. We’re very excited to finally unveil Outriders to the world, and we can’t wait to show you more of the game.”

Square Enix External Studios co-head Lee Singleton added, “People Can Fly is the perfect partner for us to create a game like Outriders. They have a great history of creating high-quality shooters, plus an unmatched level of experience and expertise in the Unreal game engine, unrivalled in the gaming industry.”

And Square Enix External Studios co-head Jon Brooke stated, “Outriders is a very exciting project for us at Square Enix External Studios. We’re focusing on giving players a true AAA co-op shooter with a deep feature set and strong narrative. The team at People Can Fly really know how to make gunplay feel tight and powerful and we can’t wait to show you more later this winter.”

mayhemking

BORRRRRRRRINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! Dufuq is that main character? Yeah, I think this is the literal definition of generic. Nothing stood out in the slightest.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Well, I don't know why but.... for some reason by looking at this trailer / vid doc, I'm starting to think about Hunted: The Demon's Forge. Can't say I'm looking forward to play this game cuz I sure as hell want to see what it is about first and how it plays by watchin gameplay.

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
This is probably the most cryptic project of the Square Enix Live of E3 2019.

The cinematic trailer is beautiful and interesting, and the premises of those who are developing the project are excellent.
Now I look forward to a gameplay trailer of the game :messenger_smiling_hearts:

Top Bottom