- Nov 21, 2014
Today Square Enix revealed more about the upcoming PC version of the upcoming Outriders.
We take a look at a new trailer showcasing the game’s settings including graphics.
Keymapping and button mapping will be included as well, alongside customizable UI, ultrawide screen support, adjustable field of view, and more.
You can check out the video below alongside a showcase for the ultrawide screen support and the system requirements.
Here’s a list of all the features Outriders will support on PC:
- Key remapping & advanced graphics options as standard
- Support for most first party controllers
- Interface and subtitle support for 13 languages. Full audio support for nine. Details can be found here.
- A Customizable HUD – full details can be found here [LINK TO BC1 Video]
- Full Cross Play across all platforms.
- Cross Save will be supported within an eco-system, but not between different platforms.
- Ultrawide screen support: 3440 x 1440
- Adjustable Field of View (FOV), which allows you to see more or less of the game at the edges of your monitor.
- Dynamic Resolution Scaling (DRS) – This system will adjust your resolution on the fly in order to increase performance and prevent system slowdowns or bottlenecks. Theoretically, you shouldn’t even notice it’s happening, but it will result in significant performance improvements across all systems.
- NVIDIA DLSS – DLSS utilizes the power of AI to boost performance for NVIDIA GeForce RTX gamers so you can enjoy higher fidelity gameplay at higher frame rates.
- NVIDIA Ansel – Enables NVIDIA GeForce gamers to capture unique screenshots from custom angles, with filters and other tweaks applied. Simply take a snap, upload to ShotWithGeForce, and share with just a few clicks.
- Razer Chroma RBG