• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Over 1.1 million ballots cast in early voting for Georgia U.S. Senate runoffs

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
May 22, 2018
More than 1.1 million Georgians have voted in twin U.S. Senate runoff elections that will determine which party controls that chamber of Congress, and with it the fate of much of Democratic President-elect Joe Biden’s agenda, state data showed on Friday.

The surge in turnout after four days of early in-person voting, and about four weeks of mail-in voting, showed that voter participation in the two races is on pace to rival the records set in the November presidential contest in which Biden defeated Republican incumbent Donald Trump.

State data published on Friday showed the number of accepted ballots was just below the level seen at the same point in early voting for November’s election. Voting in the Senate runoffs, which are taking place because no candidate won 50% support on Nov. 3, ends on Jan. 5.

Turnout is looking great so far.

DadEggs

May 26, 2011
wife and i havent made it out yet. we will....

my in laws have however

Jimmy Rustle

Banned
Jul 11, 2013
Unless the vote is at the polls on election day and at exactly 5pm, then it doesn’t count. Unless the voter can provide a blood, stool, and semen sample (if applicable) when the inevitable forensic audit begins*

*rigged until further notice.

• LOL
Reactions: e&e and sleepnaught

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
Yep don't bother voting, with the way the algorithm works a vote for the GOP is 1.15 votes for the Democrats. You are doing more for your cause by not voting.

hmmmm.......:pie_diana:

Pagusas

Elden Member
Jun 9, 2006
Prosper, Tx
Yep don't bother voting, with the way the algorithm works a vote for the GOP is 1.15 votes for the Democrats. You are doing more for your cause by not voting.

Lol, wow the dems win even if they don't rig it just by people like this spreading this information. Don't vote! That'll show them!

If Republicans win it is 100% legitimate and Dems are just mad that they lost.

If Dems win then it is 100% rigged and we get to see more spurious lawsuits and conspiracies.

Lol yep. The funniest thing about 2020 to me is all the poeple who think of all the candidates running, DONALD TRUMP would be the honest one not rigging things...

Last edited:

BadBurger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2019
Oh man, it’s so glorious reading the very same comments, only hot swapped gang colors, as in 2016.

I mean, we just watched it happen. It seems to be the new norm. You didn't see 50+ lawsuits and insane conspiracy theories over the downticket Democrat losses. You didn't see any of this in 2016 either. This is your people. Own it and admit it's dumb and disingenuous or don't, it doesn't matter, the entire world is watching and laughing one way or another.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Nov 4, 2020
I mean, we just watched it happen. It seems to be the new norm. You didn't see 50+ lawsuits and insane conspiracy theories over the downticket Democrat losses. You didn't see any of this in 2016 either. This is your people. Own it and admit it's dumb and disingenuous or don't, it doesn't matter, the entire world is watching and laughing one way or another.

If in this runoff they don't have a burst water main, then clearly it was fraudulent.

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013

You’re right, you saw an attempted coup fake impeachment. All costing the taxpayer to boot.

Reactions: Shadowstar39

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
No, the world saw you spread a conspiracy theory for years instead, and waste 4 years filing frivolous lawsuits that led to nothing

😂 At democrats pretending they are mature.

Didn't the make-believe Texas lawsuit also cost Texas taxes (hehe)

How much money did you waste over Mueller again?

Last edited:

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
Democrats already rigging it.
I can only imagine how long it took for her to fill those ballots out. The Washington Post sees her as a superhero so I won’t place any doubts in her ability to commit massive voter fraud.

Hopefully we will see her as the newest member of The Seven in season three of The Boys.

Pray for those heels. 🙏🙏

Last edited:

sobaka770

Jun 25, 2013
Lausanne, Switzerland
With all the fearmongering about elections being stolen I wonder if Republicans realise that they are shooting themselves in the foot by telling their base basically that voting is useless and leading to lower turnout. Dems got a lot of energy, believe they can win and got a lot of new voters registered.

I think the Republican candidates should still win based on election night results but it might be dangerously close and I'm not sure the whole FUD is actually helping.

MastaKiiLA

Jun 11, 2020
You’re right, you saw an attempted coup fake impeachment. All costing the taxpayer to boot.
Wasn't that based on evidence though? All while witnesses were blocked under dubious claims of executive privilege. That's not even mentioning the Mueller investigation which resulted in actual convictions, and also saw heaps of obstruction from the WH. These weren't false claims being levied. If they were false, you wouldn't need to prevent witness testimony. The fraud cases were dismissed due to lack of evidence, even with supposed witnesses. You're false equivocation hold no water.

Super Mario

Banned
Nov 12, 2016
I can only imagine how long it took for her to fill those ballots out. The Washington Post sees her as a superhero so I won’t place any doubts in her ability to commit massive voter fraud.

Hopefully we will see her as the newest member of The Seven in season three of The Boys.

Pray for those heels. 🙏🙏

You will see this woman running for higher office. Mark those words

Reactions: MastaKiiLA

eclipze

Mar 30, 2007
I wish I could give this two LOLs
You can't be this stupid 😂

Mueller Investigation cost ~$35 million.

To compare:
Iran/Contra Investigation cost ~$47 million (not adjusted to inflation)
Starr Investigation cost ~$67 million (not adjusted to inflation)

The assets seized through Manafort's plea deal alone were valued at $42 million. Not only was the investigation more cost effective than Reagan's fuck up and Bill Clinton's blowjob, but the Government realized a profit. I know math is hard, but it's not this hard.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018

To compare:

The assets seized through Manafort's plea deal alone were valued at $42 million. Not only was the investigation more cost effective than Reagan's fuck up and Bill Clinton's blowjob, but the Government realized a profit. I know math is hard, but it's not this hard.
You actually think the true cost of Mueller investigation was 35 million? Holy shit liberals will believe anything.

"Guys Mueller investigation cost $3.50. Don't worry. Bullshit federal investigations are profitable now"

Last edited:

sleepnaught

Jan 12, 2017
You actually think the true cost of Mueller investigation was 35 million? Holy shit liberals will believe anything.

"Guys Mueller investigation cost $3.50. Don't worry. Bullshit federal investigations are profitable now"
Trump's justice department said it cost $32 million. If you have a source of the *real* cost, let's see it.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Trump's justice department said it cost $32 million. If you have a source of the *real* cost, let's see it.
Now you trust the Trump administration? 😂

Even if that is true(it isn't by Mueller own logic) eclipze eclipze argument is still retarded. Saying that taxpayers made a return is a flat out lie, as anything seized from manafort(which would plummets in value by the way) would go to the justice department asset forfeiture find.

These investigations costs Americans money. Stop lying to yourself

Last edited:
Reactions: DeepEnigma

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

To compare:

The Manafort investigation just picked up an investigation Obama had dropped.

Reactions: cryptoadam

eclipze

Mar 30, 2007
Now you trust the Trump administration? 😂

Even if that is true(it isn't by Mueller own logic) eclipze eclipze argument is still retarded. Saying that taxpayers made a return is a flat out lie, as anything seized from manafort(which would plummets in value by the way) would go to the justice department asset forfeiture find.

These investigations costs Americans money. Stop lying to yourself

Not only does the ~$42 million include over $6 million in back taxes and other fines that go directly to the treasury, all of the realized gains on assets that end up going to the DOJ fund can be used to fund everything from the cost of the investigations as well as court/lawyer costs among other things. This doesn’t account for all the other convictions and millions of back taxes and fines brought in. If you think that the true net cost of the investigation was in the tens of millions, you’re wildly uninformed.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Not only does the ~$42 million include over $6 million in back taxes and other fines that go directly to the treasury, all of the realized gains on assets that end up going to the DOJ fund can be used to fund everything from the cost of the investigations as well as court/lawyer costs among other things. This doesn’t account for all the other convictions and millions of back taxes and fines brought in.
6 million? Well I can wait to see how much that shrank my tax bill 🙄

The funds from the AFF do not return to the taxpayer. They don't go the treasury. They sit in a slush fund.

You paid tax money to fund your bullshit investigation and you didn't get it back. It's as simple as that. The mental gymnastics required to pretend that asset forfeiture is somehow a net benefit for Americans who will never see a return on their expenditure is hillariously stupid.

If you think that the true net cost of the investigation was in the tens of millions, you’re wildly uninformed.
And you are clearly an idiot.

Last edited:
Reactions: HeresJohnny

cryptoadam

Banned
Feb 21, 2018

To compare:

How much money do you think they could seize from Hunter Biden if they investigated him?

And why did you need Muller to go after Manafort who committed all his crimes while Obama and Biden were running the Ukraine? What was stopping Obama and Biden from taking Manafort down before he joined the Trump team for like 3 months. You do know Manafort had a partner in Podesta, I am sure a lot of profits could have been made off of him as well.

I guess the the state is now into prosecuting people to make profits.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

eclipze

Mar 30, 2007

The funds from the AFF do not return to the taxpayer. They don't go the treasury. They sit in a slush fund.

You paid tax money to fund your bullshit investigation and you didn't get it back. It's as simple as that. The mental gymnastics required to pretend that asset forfeiture is somehow a net benefit for Americans who will never see a return on their expenditure is hillariously stupid.

You clearly don’t have an idea how any of this works. Carry on.

MastaKiiLA

Jun 11, 2020

Just admit that you were wrong. You can't provide evidence to counter the claim made by eclipze, so you're just flailing right now. Take the L, and keep it moving. It's not even a big deal since ultimately the investigation didn't land the big fish. However, all indication is that it didn't cost the taxpayers anything as it recouped its expenses through seizures and fines.

Nov 7, 2020
What was stopping Obama and Biden from taking Manafort down before he joined the Trump team for like 3 months.

What's stopping Trump and Pence from taking Hunter Biden and Hillary Clinton down? Hillary's out there roaming free with buttery males while Trump has the White House, Supreme Court, the Senate, and "more votes by a sitting president ever."