• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Event is live on PC/PS4/XB1 (4P co-op Brawl, new cosmetics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Update:

Official Announcement: https://playoverwatch.com/en-gb/blog/20309338

-------------

Halloween Skins:

Cuc_f18VIAAqkjc.jpg

junkensteini2po4.jpg

http://www.polygon.com/2016/10/8/13212874/overwatch-sombra-leak-halloween-event-costumes-junkenstein

----

Feel free to debate if you feel this is fake or not.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/Overwatch/...lloween_brawl_leaked/?st=iu1lpaiu&sh=71c8f2bd

It's also rumored that there will be cosmetic crates like last time.

I-hate-u

A lot of work went into this if it is fake.

Still though, why does every leak in videogames have to be an angeled off-screen picture?

KyleCross

Looks pretty legit, and yeah very Laura-esque.

As for the Halloween event, it's confirmed. The Dark Horse Comic tie-in leaked, showing the various characters in costume and stuff which in itself confirms an earlier leak that showed the Weekly Brawl image as Dr. Junkenstein. Seems we're getting Legendary costumes for Mercy, Reaper, Junkrat, and Roadhog.

Neoxon

With Fabio managing the Matsuda Dojo, I suppose Laura has to support Sean somehow & keep the lights on at home.

I'm going to guess that the article was set to release on Tuesday because a Saturday update seems unlikely.

Really like the character and horde mode brawl though.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
Don't like her design, looks way too complicated and edgy. Hopefully she's at least fun to play.

Not feeling the character design. Not sure what I was hoping for, but I guess Ana had me hoping for another grandparent.
Don't like her design, looks way too complicated and edgy. Hopefully she's at least fun to play.
I'm not sure about edgy, but i think you are right. For some reason her design looks busy in comparison to other heroes. Not sure why that is.

Zomba13

Isn't that Sombra design pretty much the same as that one badly photoshopped "leak"?

EDIT:
This is the one I was thinking of:

Guess not the same, but same colour scheme. Also, saw yet another "sombra in dorado leak" also with a pink/purple colour scheme.

Shredderi

Can I just get like new skins for characters that I can use my 4k on that are not tied to time limited loot boxes? Blizzard don't like it that everyone seems to have 2-4k in the piggybank so they wouldn't have to even buy lootboxes to get the new skins? It would help if you actually had a steady stream of that kind of content coming in so people would have things to spend that in-game cash on. The money kind of piles on after months of no regular new skins to spend that hard earned cash on. Skins aren't the priority number one content I'd want of course, but seems like it would be the easiest to produce on a regular basis. I love me some skins.

If that's what Sombra looks like then she is definitely what I thought she would look like. Not a bad looking character of course.

Kouichi

Oh shit it's Laura

She looks awesome. I need to know what her abilities are. And the little details we seen for that weekly brawl already sound really fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom