• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 coming October 10! [Mei/Zen/Sym skins leaked?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

Quickest way to get credits id say is get in a team if you can't find anyone just hit the button after a match each time, also consecutively dont leave for consecutive extra points play Quick Play

Ya, you get experience bonuses for the following:
-Grouping
-Winning
-Backfilling in QP
-Consecutive games in QP
-Gold, Silver, or Bronze Medals

oti

Banned
We'll have to farm Halloween lootboxes in Destiny 2 too!
I'm done with Destiny 2 for now. And jumping between those two is impossible due to half the framerate.

Although, my PS Plus ran out and I haven't redeemed the code I bought some months ago yet. Don't care that much about skins and if it's the same horde mode thingy I could skip that. Saves me a PS Plus month too.

Gorillaz

I don't get them. McCree just got 2 Legendary skins in last 2 events and he is getting another skin.
Reaper has Legendary Halloween skin, he got another Legendary in previous event and he is getting another one...

Blizzard can you please remember that Ana, Hanzo, Zarya and Sombra (don't even try to mention that abomination of the skin she got in Summer Games event) are also in the game??
sombra best skin with the Christmas one in close 2nd

her normal skins are trash all of them

BigEmil

Ya, you get experience bonuses for the following:
-Grouping
-Winning
-Backfilling in QP
-Consecutive games in QP
-Gold, Silver, or Bronze Medals
Yeah thanks also I think disabling 'Skirmish' helps too because when I disable that I more quickly find matches mainly backfill matches, also if you struggle to get gold medealz you being the only healer helps too guaranteed gold healing

I want a cat Genji skin.
45ab75f1617d574790a41c1dbe70cc8d5982062f_hq.jpg

(There was a better picture but I didn't know if it was SFW.)

With this as the Ultimate:
7yamWPp.jpg

Beth Cyra

Blizz I’d kill for another Mercy and Widow skin, red more of my main ladies being next level Extra and as Reaps is getting a new Halloween it’s cool if Mercy does too.

Really I just want more reason to get more MercyMaker fan art done ;)

KyleCross

I don't get them. McCree just got 2 Legendary skins in last 2 events and he is getting another skin.
Reaper has Legendary Halloween skin, he got another Legendary in previous event and he is getting another one...

Blizzard can you please remember that Ana, Hanzo, Zarya and Sombra (don't even try to mention that abomination of the skin she got in Summer Games event) are also in the game??
9yvLaGM.gif

TrueBlue

I was gonna sass the OP for thinking one of the skins in the clip might be 76, but looking at the attire I can see where they're coming from. The skull face might be a fake out.

Probably is just Gabe though.

J

JeremyEtcetera

Unconfirmed Member
Outside Reaper OW dont have bad guys or anyone who shares a similar design of evil

Depending on the outfit DoomFist can appear pretty menacing. I hope he gets his first skin this event. I'd like to see his tuxedo from the comic.

Let's finally get a fully fledged Ana skin in here, Tal and Ghoul were good for modified versions of the standard but she should get the full works by now.
Also Orisa and Doom getting something, gotta get the newcomers new threads.

Excited for this, but I just built a gaming rig having been an Xbox player for little over a year. Gotta start from scratch again with all the skins now on PC. Feels bad man.

Magnus

What's all the fuss about - that McCree skin looks so much like his regular skin that I didn't even notice it was new.

Blues1990

Suggest this to them for next year because that would be great.

It wouldn't hurt. A similar case was when people on the B.Net forums had requested Blackwatch McCree and Yeti Winston, and look what happened.

Oh man, they're totally going to do Junkenstein's Revenge All Heroes mode aren't they?

It was one of the bigger complaints about Junkenstein's Revenge (which was rectified for this year's Uprising Horde Mode), so I would be shocked that the addition won't be there.

It wouldn't hurt. A similar case was when people on the B.Net forums had requested Blackwatch McCree and Yeti Winston, and look what happened.

It was one of the bigger complaints about Junkenstein's Revenge (which was rectified for this year's Uprising Horde Mode), so I would be shocked that the addition won't be there.

I can't wait for the fuckery this causes.

"My heroes never die!"
"Nerf this!"

Blues1990

I can't wait for the fuckery this causes.

"My heroes never die!"
"Nerf this!"

I can already smell the cheese comps to complete Revenge on Legendary with Bastion, Orisa, Mercy, and Torbjorn. Hell, any of the other heroes will probably have a field day causing mayhem if they don't readjust the numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom