• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Halloween Terror 2017 now live (Oct 10 - Nov 1), pictures of skins, info

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYnc7pa4TQ

Webpage: https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/halloween-terror/

Info:

TERROR RETURNS

The fright for the future has begun, heroes!

For the next three weeks, we're celebrating the spookiest time of the year with a seasonal event. Expand your collection of seasonal-themed items and relive a chilling tale in our PvE brawl: Junkenstein's Revenge.

This year, we've added a new endless mode for Junkenstein's Revenge, with leaderboards to commemorate those who last the longest in their fight against the evil doctor. Plus, unlock over 50 new seasonal items—including new legendary skins like Dracula Reaper, Van Helsing McCree, Totally 80's Zarya, and Dragon Symmetra—alongside last year's Halloween Terror gear.
ENDLESS NIGHT

Prepare for a real challenge! New to the Arcade is Junkenstein's Revenge: Endless Night. How long can you survive as wave after wave of enemies and bosses assault the castle doors? Play as one of four additional heroes: Genji, Torbjörn, Widowmaker, and Zenyatta. Those who survive the longest will earn a spot on the all-new leaderboard.

Skins:

0x0250000000000E5C.jpg

0x0250000000001187.jpg

0x0250000000001193.jpg

0x0250000000000BEE.jpg

0x0250000000001194.jpg

0x0250000000000BE9.jpg

0x025000000000109C.jpg

0x025000000000109F.jpg

Wanderer5

From last thread.:p

Is Witch Mercy skin back this year? I was never lucky enough to get it last year. >>

Yeah, and it might even just be 1000 currency this year too, if they are following up on last year summer games skin being normal prices this year.

Anyway, have my eyes on Ana and Zen's skins in particular, and excited to get back into some co-op goodness again.

Neoxon

I guess that supposed leak was BS after all. Ana isn't a plague doctor & Sombra's jester skin is nowhere to be found.

kaskade

From last thread.:p

Yeah, and it might even just be 1000 currency this year too, if they are following up on last year summer games skin being normal prices this year.

Anyway, have my eyes on Ana and Zen's skins in particular.

I forgot we can buy the old skins for the normal credits how. Witch Mercy is a must.

cakely

Well, damn all of those look really good.

Mei and Zarya especially, for me. Oh, and Cthulhu zen. Crazy good.

I miss when they used to make non-Legendary skins for everyone else. Nowadays it seems to be either Legendary or nothing.

Other than Zenyatta's and Mercy's (that I missed last year), I don't want anything, but I'm excited to return to Junkenstein's Revenge.

kurahador

I'll be using that Zarya and Ana skin forever.

Still salty Mcree and Reaper got another skin though. They just got one in the last event Blizzard!!!!

Ultimadrago

Let's Get Physical!

Symmetra's looks great too. For a while I thought it'd be too sexy for Overwatch. Glad it came through.

Puru

Not a fan of Zarya and Reaper, the others are fine.
Torb is the most consistent in quality across skins.

Swiggins

My vagina is shaking!

Er...you might wanna get that looked at.

OT: These skins are killer, great job as usual from Blizzard. Looks like going forward we'll only be getting legendary skins, no epics. Which is either a plus or a minus depending on who you talk to.

KarmaCow

I know it just came out but does anyone know if anything changes with Zen's Cthulu skin? I'm hoping his ult appearance and a few voiceline changes.

Getting unexpected server errors while trying to log in - this is on PC.

Yea I just got kicked out while looking at skins. Figure it's going to busted for a few hours.

zeemumu

I know it just came out but does anyone know if anything changes with Zen's Cthulu skin? I'm hoping his ult appearance and a view voicelines change.

Yea I just got kicked out while looking at skins. Figure it's going to busted for a few hours.

Experience INSANITY!!!!

Syf

Banned
is this Symmetra skin that is basically deathwing the first crossover skin?
I think Zenyatta could be taken as a crossover as well. The next WoW expansion is expected to be old god themed, which is basically Cthulhu mythos. Could be a bit of a reference to the upcoming blizzcon reveal.

Trickster

*sigh* fuck this. Blizzard is just completely incompetent at handling server loads in this game. First queue I got a connection error right before getting in. Then I had to wait 20 minutes to get in again. Then just as I was almost done with the Junkenstein event I get the same error again and get booted out to login screen. So I try to login again, and now I'm back in the queue, only it's fucking 4 times as long as the second time.

No fucking thanks

Top Bottom