• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

The last 5 games in a row someone leaves. Three of those we started out dominating.

Then someone leaves.

I just don't know.

Everyone, start clenching your butt-cheeks during double XP weekend. Double XP weekend means everyone is going to be leveling up their smurf. If you care about your SR, this might be one of the best weekends to do so.

All high level players are busy leveling up their smurf, i repeat everyone will be too busy leveling up their smurfs!

We gotta group up tonight to get that sweet 40% bonus XP for grouping up.

Unfortunately we won't be able to play to comp though if I'm part of the group, only quick play.

We gotta group up tonight to get that sweet 40% bonus XP for grouping up.

Unfortunately we won't be able to play to comp though if I'm part of the group, only quick play.

I'll be down for QP grouping tonight. As long as it's not Arcade. Anything but Arcade.

Says the guy who dropped 1000 SR when we stopped grouping up with us.

:)

Ha. I didn't drop a thousand... it was more like 900... jeez get your facts straight.

And I'm still not doing much better on PC version.

Don't you know everyone here is a GM who knows how to play better than anyone else? ;p

Pinku needed to get in position, nade while she is down, and then shoot/punch, Mercy would have been dead.

Hmmm, that's not even the optimal combo...

Shoot (60 HP) -> Nade (60 HP) -> Shoot (60HP) -> Melee (30 HP) = Dead Mercy (210 damage total).

Your way:
Nade (60 HP) -> Shoot (60 HP) -> Melee (30 HP) = Barely alive Mercy (150 HP)

Ever since they added the dueling mode and the loot box attached to it, Ive been trying to win it

Ive lost like 30 games in a row. I get so mad and I just want the damn loot box behind it

Hate it so much because everyone teabags

Its a crap mode but that loot box has been teasing me

I know what I'll be doing all weekend.

Also I like the thread title.

We may have to make 2 separate PS4 groups. If some people want to make a comp group then I'll go to that one.

I'm down for QP or Comp - just want to have some sort of grouping up tonight since I'm not sure how available I'll be this weekend.

I'll even do Arcade if I have to I guess.

hypernima

Banned
Wow, reading about dafran, what a dumbass lol. I was actually watching that stream but I had no idea what he was doing. Guess he's out for the season.

Top Bottom