• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

pizzacat

Banned
Don't bother. There isn't anyone there, aside from a bunch of guys "shooting the shit."

dont bother again in another month or so like last time when you tilted in the inhouse because "inbalance"

no one here or on the discord is here to baby you

Bqcdjs2.jpg

dont expect results for being rude

_Legacy_

Please. The longest game I ever had was only 14 min and I got 5500 XP from it

Same here, it's great for xp.

I really hope the Zarya and Mei skins drop for me this weekend. It'll help me get over all the shitty Mercys I've played with today.

The reason total mayhem gives you a lot of xp is bc games take longer than normal, I'd be down for mystery heroes just for the weekly boxes tho

maomaoIYP

I've had a mayhem game where both teams were Winston + Mercy full stall. It lasted a good 25 minutes and I was getting tired as shit. I thought it would never end, and then the server crashed and kicked everyone out.

Blues1990

dont bother again in another month or so like last time when you tilted in the inhouse because "inbalance"

no one here or on the discord is here to baby you

Bqcdjs2.jpg

dont expect results for being rude

Isn't the forum and the Discord supposed to be places to find people for comp? That's honestly the only reason why I'm using them. :/

Don't bother. There isn't anyone there, aside from a bunch of guys "shooting the shit."

There were plenty of people willing to play, someone even responded to you and you didn't provide a Bnet. We all want to play, and are welcoming and willing to play with everyone, sometimes you have to give it more than 5 minutes, though. All you had to do was join the voice channel that had 8 people already in it as suggested. But you got frustrated and got super impatient and snapped at people for no real reason.

But yeah, when we aren't playing we do like to hang out as a group and just talk, which is the best environment for a server like that.

Isn't the forum and the Discord supposed to be places to find people for comp? That's honestly the only reason why I'm using them. :/

Yeah but you have to give it time. No one in there posts asking to group and expects instant results. So we chat in the meanwhile.

Nydius

Figured I'd give the Mystery Heroes mode a go again just for the hell of it. Defense on Eichenwald. Enemy team turns the corner with 2x Rein, 2x Mercy, Orisa, and Junkrat.

The mode needs an overhaul before cycling back into Arcade. It's either roll or be rolled.

komaruR

just to add, even tho theres ppl on discord and gaf talking, majorly of them are actually at work (me)
but they just goofing off on discord and gaf while at work.
the active players at the time are mostly eu

AbaFadi

Banned
If elo hell ever existed it would be in the 3900 region on pc. The amount of sym + torb one tricks here is just absolutely insane. I don't even understand how these people get so high up when they're not even good at those heroes.

I decided to keep all non-event loot boxes closed as I move from 201-300. I am now realizing that they likely yield sweet gold for the anniversary items I won't pull.

Need to find the time to open 50+ Boxes before Monday.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
If elo hell ever existed it would be in the 3900 region on pc. The amount of sym + torb one tricks here is just absolutely insane. I don't even understand how these people get so high up when they're not even good at those heroes.

Nah, Plat / low diamond is much worse.

I think I need a break from Competitive. In an hour I'll start decay and I honestly don't care because it just brings me a lot of stress now. I've barely played any matches this season so I'll only be decaying 22 SR. Not the worst thing in the world and I can pick it back up later if I choose to.

KanameYuuki

Anyone looking for a boosting partner on PS4 for 2x exp and play Mayhem or MH, I could do QP but I'm not so good at the game.

AbaFadi

Banned
Nah, Plat / low diamond is much worse.

Nah, I can solo carry any game at that rank. This rank is so hard to solo carry for someone new to pc and plays tanks. The decision making that people have, choice of team comp, etc., just shows how awful high rank Overwatch has been since Blizzard decided to boost everyone's rank in season 3.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Nah, I can solo carry any game at that rank. This rank is so hard to solo carry for someone new to pc and plays tanks. The decision making that people have, choice of team comp, etc., just shows how awful high rank Overwatch has been since Blizzard decided to boost everyone's rank in season 3.

Well the "sombra one tricks" at that rank got there somehow. Unless you're saying every one of them was carried to master.

No way in hell am I touching Comp this weekend. Already did 3 games yesterday to push my decay past the 2x EXP event.

Its gonna be like cancer ontop of cancer ontop of HIV/Aids ontop of more cancer

Went against my better judgement and played one match. My team had a four stack, one of them was DPS who kept getting hooked by Roadhog, he gets hooked by Roadhog one too many times I guess and starts red faced screaming into the mic (and I mean like blood curdling screaming at the top of his lungs). The other three go silent as we lose the match 2-3 when it was still completely winnable.

Yeah, I think I'm done. I'll play Quick Play, 1v1s and the in-house customs because I still do love the game but I've had enough of the competitive ladder. It's just a cluster fuck of toxicity, throwers and trolls. The report system does nothing and the whole player base knows it now so the three T's are even worse this season.

Went against my better judgement and played one match. My team had a four stack, one of them was DPS who kept getting hooked by Roadhog, he gets hooked by Roadhog one too many times I guess and starts red faced screaming into the mic (and I mean like blood curdling screaming at the top of his lungs). The other three go silent as we lose the match 2-3 when it was still completely winnable.

Yeah, I think I'm done. I'll play Quick Play, 1v1s and the in-house customs because I still do love the game but I've had enough of the competitive ladder. It's just a cluster fuck of toxicity, throwers and trolls. The report system does nothing and the whole player base knows it now so the three T's are even worse this season.

At least PC HAS a report function :/

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
No way in hell am I touching Comp this weekend. Already did 3 games yesterday to push my decay past the 2x EXP event.

Its gonna be like cancer ontop of cancer ontop of HIV/Aids ontop of more cancer

So it's going to be normal comp.

Top Bottom