• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT10| That'll do pig, that'll do

Decayed to 3400s~ and got back to Masters because some guy was intentionally trying to get to the lowest SR possible (his career high was like...4000 something.) and he kept getting put on the opposite team from me.

I don't recall his full Battletag but it was Pluf and 2 numbers. Beware people in Plat, he's heading your way.

dralla

Mercy nerfs need to go live ASAP. She's so overpowered it's ridiculous. She turns the team fights into a slog. Res is way too good for a 30 second cool down. I say this as someone who plays a lot of Mercy, she's my third most placed hero, she's making the game not fun to play. She's an auto-pick on every team and the majority of the games are decided by her res'.

When your dps are flankers and/or snipers stop picking reinhart. Think about why youre picking a hero in relation to the map/your team/the enemy team. Maybe even say it out loud to yourself so you know if its a stupid pick or not

ISOM

What elo are you playing at? At lower levels its nottrue at all

What elo are you? At plat so far I've seen Mercy in 95% of my matches. And if there isn't a Mercy someone is usually complaining about not having a Mercy, which includes me. Honestly, Blizzard really fucked up with the Mercy res buff.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
No shame in it honestly. I'm a little burnt out too and since I placed diamond for s6 right when the season started I took the opportunity to enjoy some other games. Now I'm farming the skins in OW and I don't have to worry about being frustrated about comp.
Problem is I just don't think QP is fun anymore because of no one wanting to play healers all the time. Including me. and playing DPS and especially tank on a low healing comp isnt fun

What elo are you? At plat so far I've seen Mercy in 95% of my matches. And if there isn't a Mercy someone is usually complaining about not having a Mercy, which includes me. Honestly, Blizzard really fucked up with the Mercy res buff.

I fluctuate between 3900 and 4200

Pooya

quickplay every game is mercy/torb/sym. fucking hell, I don't want to play anymore of this shit, loot boxes are not worth it. Playing 2cp against that with randoms, I'm just wasting my life. I want to play fps not this shit. It's about time they add a play list so that you can just avoid 2cp or whatever you don't like. I could play control all day, at least you can try to outplay in there.

Chance

quickplay every game is mercy/torb/sym. fucking hell, I don't want to play anymore of this shit, loot boxes are not worth it. Playing 2cp against that with randoms, I'm just wasting my life. I want to play fps not this shit. It's about time they add a play list so that you can just avoid 2cp or whatever you don't like. I could play control all day, at least you can try to outplay in there.

Mercy/Torb/Sym + anything else (shield tank is nice) is far and away my fav 2CP/hybrid point A comp.

Schlep

r82pFIe.png

Took 265 games, but finally slogged my alt from mid-gold up to diamond.

Danj

Hey so is anyone getting (more) crashes after the latest update? My overwatch used to be fine but ever since the latest update it will randomly crash sometimes with the renderer lost error. I tried doing a scan and repair but that didn't help.

Talonz

Hey so is anyone getting (more) crashes after the latest update? My overwatch used to be fine but ever since the latest update it will randomly crash sometimes with the renderer lost error. I tried doing a scan and repair but that didn't help.

You're that Roadhog that steps in front me when I'm trying to heal somebody as Ana aren't you? /s

Pssst... look a post above you there is a new thread.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
does anyone know what to do about "connection timed out" on sign in and then repeated authentication errors?

is this just a general Blizzard thing? I have friends playing just fine right now.

Top Bottom