• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT11| Have Mercy

Update from the discord.

Limited invites are going out to people Anne recognizes so far.

Check PMs.

Working on PS4 blog squad as well. Be sure to PM Anne.

A large number of inactive people were kicked. You may have to wait to be reinvited
Good to know. I’m on Xbox so I didn’t get to play with y’all much but seeing a lot of you who where in/around high level of play was always interesting to read all of your takes on things.

I'm having the worst luck for this event so far...

33 boxes so far and only 2 skins to show for it.

Roadhogs' Monster skin
Hanzo's Young Hanzo (orange) skin which isn't even from the event.

dralla

I'm having the worst luck for this event so far...

33 boxes so far and only 2 skins to show for it.

Roadhogs' Monster skin
Hanzo's Young Hanzo (orange) skin which isn't even from the event.

I'm having similar results. I think it's karma because I got lucky with the Anniversary event. I've gotten Sombra (cyberspace), Mei (Halloween), and money so far. I've got 3K to buy one skin but I want both Ana and Zarya D:

ps. Has anyone getting really bad lag lately? The last two nights I've played it was really difficult because of the lag. Damage wasn't registering and abilities weren't coming out on time. I went into the training area and noticed it was lagging there as well so I don't know if it's Blizzard servers or my internet? I'm playing on PS4.

I'm having similar results. I think it's karma because I got lucky with the Anniversary event. I've gotten Sombra (cyberspace), Mei (Halloween), and money so far. I've got 3K to buy one skin but I want both Ana and Zarya D:

ps. Has anyone getting really bad lag lately? The last two nights I've played it was really difficult because of the lag. Damage wasn't registering and abilities weren't coming out on time. I went into the training area and noticed it was lagging there as well so I don't know if it's Blizzard servers or my internet? I'm playing on PS4.

Played like 10 games last night on PS4 and didn't notice any latency issues. But I have fiber.

Was playing QP last night. Started to have some good games with the same people, so we grouped up and of course in the middle of the next match my internet goes out. Glad it wasn't a comp game.

Also, I finally have all the halloween stuff I want.

CaptNink

Yes I have. I thought it was my Internet, but I wasn't experiencing any problems with anything else. (I'm on XBOX btw).

So another loot box last night, and another heap of sprays, a player icon, and 50 coins. No skins so far. This is utter crap!

EndMerit

Against all odds I got the Junkenstein Legendary-achievement earlier today. Playing with randoms no less.

Only achievement I'm missing is Endless' door challenge. My best attempt was with a group of my friends, failing 2 seconds before time limit. Playing with randoms has been... not as successful.

Against all odds I got the Junkenstein Legendary-achievement earlier today. Playing with randoms no less.

Only achievement I'm missing is Endless' door challenge. My best attempt was with a group of my friends, failing 2 seconds before time limit. Playing with randoms has been... not as successful.

Thats pretty good. I've only beat the regular Junkenstein on normal and hard so far. I came close on expert a few times but we always died fighting the last bosses.

I've tried the endless only once so far and got rekt.

How do you do the 4 bonus waves, I want the mercy spray

By some miracle it seems I'll end this season on an high note. Had like a 5 game win streak today, managed to break my season high and hit right around 3700 and lost a game and called it there.

Not sure if I'll try again tomorrow or just play it safe so I can hopefully start next season without worrying about dipping into Platinum again.

Hello friends, not sure if this will be account suicide or not. So the Overwatch discord is officially not joining the new website that has been set up. But there is still an Overwatch OT over there which is where many familiar faces are now hanging out. You can be in the discord and the new site obviously, they just have no connection with eachother.

So if traffic gets low here, or you can't meet your Gaf sexual harrassment quota come lurk at ResetEra, right now you can only make an account with a code (which I don't have so please don't ask) but soon registration will go up for everyone, with the same email rules that Gaf had (paid email) so the same one should work.

The new forum is bumpin so come join us!

Hello friends, not sure if this will be account suicide or not. So the Overwatch discord is officially not joining the new website that has been set up. But there is still an Overwatch OT over there which is where many familiar faces are now hanging out. You can be in the discord and the new site obviously, they just have no connection with eachother.

So if traffic gets low here, or you can't meet your Gaf sexual harrassment quota come lurk at ResetEra, right now you can only make an account with a code (which I don't have so please don't ask) but soon registration will go up for everyone, with the same email rules that Gaf had (paid email) so the same one should work.

So I won't be able to join because I no longer have a Comcast email? Well cya guys. Not worth the hassle.

So I won't be able to join because I no longer have a Comcast email? Well cya guys. Not worth the hassle.

Mah sources said it would work the same, but no official word yet as far as I know. So there may be work arounds. Unfortunately I don't have any answers to these questions.

Paid email? But why would someone do that?
I don't know, but you had one to make your Gaf account, right?

Owzers

Mah sources said it would work the same, but no official word yet as far as I know. So there may be work arounds. Unfortunately I don't have any answers to these questions.

I don't know, but you had one to make your Gaf account, right?

I doubt it, I used hotmail back in the day. Now you have to take a photo of you inappropriately touching someone to sign up but those are the times we live in *shrug*

Paid email? But why would someone do that?

I doubt it, I used hotmail back in the day. Now you have to take a photo of you inappropriately touching someone to sign up but those are the times we live in *shrug*

I'll do what I can, we need the blog squad. As long as you still have a PSN account then I will be able to talk to you.

And if you're in your comic OT/discord ask around there for a code, maybe?

R0ckman

How do I rejoin the discord? I'm assuming there is no way to get that info on the new site if they are not connected.

Top Bottom