• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Summer Games 2017 Trailer and Skins, live now

LordofPwn

I lost more matches than I won and was carried on some of the wins by better players. Could not believe it when I got diamond rating. Never touching the comp Lucioball again, it can only go downhill from here.
I went 6-4 in placements and got put at ~2800, my win percentage is at 67% now and I'm at 3040 last win gave me 47SR so I'm still a bit lower than where I should be. Doubt I could make it to masters though. Don't think I have the time or patience for it.

ZugZug123

I went 6-4 in placements and got put at ~2800, my win percentage is at 67% now and I'm at 3040 last win gave me 47SR so I'm still a bit lower than where I should be. Doubt I could make it to masters though. Don't think I have the time or patience for it.

I played enough to get placements done and my 3 loot boxes and will only play when the boxes reset :p

Wanderer5

Sombra.<3

gmRLebJ.jpg

What do people think of Lucioball? Tried it today and was not a fan. Hard to see what's happening on the field with a first person camera, especially when you're rushing around trying to position yourself. All it does is make me want to play Rocket League.

Went in expecting to hate it (not a football/sports games person at all) but I ended up having a lot of fun. I got all the sprays and weekly wins without even trying, is how hard I got into it.

rackham

Man...I hate that feeling of getting all the skins that you don't want. lol.

Got Widowmaker, Soldier and Reaper's skins.

Literally the only things I wanted was Ana's beach ball emote, Genji's Japanese skin and D.Va's Korean skin.

Roubjon

I've been really lucky with the Loot Boxes so far. I've gotten Sombra, Junkrat, and Reaper. As well as the D.Va skin I spent like $50 trying to get last year! I'm definitely done buying lootboxes. It was some weird addiction thing and I'm glad I don't care to the extent of paying money anymore.

I was going to play some placement Lucioball games, but seeing the game lasted 6 minutes instead of 4 just crushed my will to do so. I already feel like 4 minutes is way too long with the goal downtime.

Tabasco

The lootbox RNG is pretty terrible still.

Been playing every day since the event started and I don't have any of the new legendary skins.

I...I bought 75 loot boxes. I should feel ashamed. At least I got all the event skins except for Junkrat and Pooder 76, so I go that at least. I got several non event legendary skins too, so that's cool.

But 75 loot boxes...what's wrong with me?

When does the current PTR update (the one with Junkrat getting 2 mines) go live?

Junkrat is my main, so I can't wait for him to be buffed. Not that I felt he needed it, but I'm not going to complain!

LiK

When does the current PTR update (the one with Junkrat getting 2 mines) go live?

Junkrat is my main, so I can't wait for him to be buffed. Not that I felt he needed it, but I'm not going to complain!

I feel like it won't go live until after the event.

Yukinari

Did they undo the recent loot box changes or something? I used to get plenty of new items with few dupes and suddenly i have tons of spray dupes.

I mean its nice cause i have credits now but still.

LiK

Did they undo the recent loot box changes or something? I used to get plenty of new items with few dupes and suddenly i have tons of spray dupes.

I mean its nice cause i have credits now but still.

That's what I was thinking. It seems like once I have the majority of blues and whites, i keep getting dupes now. Literally all dupes in the past 14 boxes and it's really annoying. I guess there's a limit before the system clamps down.

The last maybe 8 boxes I've opened have all been either white, blue, blue, white or white, white, blue, white

At least the first batch of summer boxes I opened got me Mercy's and Sombra's event skins

Salarians

Man I have had some incredibly good luck with this event. Spent $10 at the start of the event and between that and then arcade/leveling boxes, I got Mercy, Widowmaker, and 76's legendary skins, as well as one of Tracer's from last year, Mercy, Genji, and D.Va's flag skins, and Pharah's slam dunk highlight. Then, the other day after redeeming a $20 PSN card for Undertale, I used the leftover $5 and got McCree's skin, my #1 want for this event. The only thing left that I might want would be Sombra's skin, but not enough to grind for it.

I've used up all my loot box luck and Halloween is going to go terribly.

Top Bottom