• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch Summer Games Event August 8th, Lucioball Strikes Back [Skins Leaking]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDug13

Interested to try Lucio Ball (sounds like Lucille Ball...intentional?) with the faster moving Lucio with more powerful boop.

BigEmil

After they already earned like billions in just one year of Overwatch release, and now they're finally being more fair and reasonable with these credits changes and loot box changes they don't hunger greed for people's money as much now since they already loaded

Blues1990

Another skin for my girl Mercy?! Hell yeah, Summer Games redeemed!

Real Talk: Out of the sprays, I always wanted her Badminton spray to become a Legendary skin. I'm curious to see how they adapt Mercy's wings to this design, given it's absence from it's source.

While Widowmaker will probably get a skin based off her Gymnastics Spray, I'm curious how they are going to approach McCree's Legendary skin, given that his Equestrian spray has him in his original costume:

Spray_McCree_Equestrian.png

Gaspard

Awww yea it comes out on my birthday. Gonna take the day off and get all the lootbox sprays.

Deffo gonna cop that McCree America skin.

Dirtbag

After they already earned like billions in just one year of Overwatch release, and now they're finally being more fair and reasonable with these credits changes and loot box changes they don't hunger greed for people's money as much now since they already loaded
Poor baby! I hope life treats you more fairly in your cosmetic releases moving forward. I know I would probably quit if I suffered such injustices at the hands of playing with my barbies. You should probably start a Facebook group and show them who's boss

Real Talk: Out of the sprays, I always wanted her Badminton spray to become a Legendary skin. I'm curious to see how they adapt Mercy's wings to this design, given it's absence from it's source.

While Widowmaker will probably get a skin based off her Gymnastics Spray, I'm curious how they are going to approach McCree's Legendary skin, given that his Equestrian spray has him in his original costume:

Spray_McCree_Equestrian.png
McCree in a horse costume maybe? Eh? Eeeeehhhh?

Blues1990

Look, Swim Trunks Reinhardt and Bikini Mei need to happen already.

It has been long enough.

Challenged Accepted:

McCree in a horse costume maybe? Eh? Eeeeehhhh?

Like this?

So is the white and red genji skin coming back?

Yep. In the video posted, all the previous Epic and Legendary skins from the 2016 event will reappear, and they will be sold at the regular cost (250 G for Epics, 1000 for Legendaries). The new stuff will be priced with the normal rates, FTR.

That McCree Skin better be amazing, his skins are far and away the worst.

The fuck.

His blackwatch alone is one of the best imo, plus the USA is awesome.

The all white looks great with golden gun, Gambler, vigilante (butterCree) and mystery are nice as well.

Maybe I'm biased cuz he's my favorite hero I dunno.

Challenged Accepted:

Like this?

Yep. In the video posted, all the previous Epic and Legendary skins from the 2016 event will reappear, and they will be sold at the regular cost (250 G for Epics, 1000 for Legendaries). The new stuff will be priced with the normal rates, FTR.

Awwwwwwwwww shit.

Blues1990

The fuck.

His blackwatch alone is one of the best imo, plus the USA is awesome.

The all white looks great with golden gun, Gambler, vigilante (butterCree) and mystery are nice as well.

Maybe I'm biased cuz he's my favorite hero I dunno.

With the exception of his colour alt's and his Epic Skins (sans American), I think McCree has some of the best consistent Legendary skins out of the cast. I think it's badass that they created Mystery Man/Vigilante as a homage to The Shadow:

ShadowYrO02-Wagner.jpg

With the exception of his colour alt's and his Epic Skins (sans American), I think McCree has some of the best consistent Legendary skins out of the cast. I think it's badass that they created Mystery Man/Vigilante as a homage to The Shadow:

ShadowYrO02-Wagner.jpg

Hell yeah bro, his skins are great.

Blues1990

Actually, I take that back.

I wonder what Junkrat's next skin is. All his skins are a miss for me except the Junkenstein one so I was hoping for a cool skin for him at least.

A pirate-themed skin would be most fitting. It would complement Roadhog's, and there have been some cool takes on this concept:

Hell yeah bro, his skins are great.

Yep, and I still rock Mystery Man, and I wished some of the cast had a similar themed skin to complement McCree's. Widow as a 30s-era fem-fatal would be so fitting:

Fun Fact: I completely forgot to get his Blackwatch skin this year. Had enough credits, but I was playing the Hoard mode so much I forgot to get it.

At least it will be 1000 coins next year, provided they continue with the pricing process they are going with.

Blues1990

You've had a new Tracer skin literally every event minus one. Give someone else a chance!

She most likely will get a skin cause life's not fair.

I hope not, as along with Reinhardt, she has the highest tally of Epic and Legendary skins out of the cast. Also, she already has her Olympic-themed skins for this event (including a Union Jack-themed Track n' Field outfit), so it would be dumb if she gets another skin.

Just so you all are aware, Jeff Kaplan did say that Junkrat's Summer Games skin is "sports themed". So for any of you unlucky players hoping for Junkrat in a swimsuit, sorry brah!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Just so you all are aware, Jeff Kaplan did say that Junkrat's Summer Games skin is "sports themed". So for any of you unlucky players hoping for Junkrat in a swimsuit, sorry brah!

Swimming is not a sport?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom